Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females think only in transactional terms and it makes me feel heartbroken

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Just look at all those female streamers. They don't give a shit about games or whatever. But they do it because they get paid.

Actually not just twitch. IG, onlyfans, tik tok, twitter etc. Have you noticed every other moment the foid is always advertising for you to subscribe to one of her plans or buy her shilled products. For all the talk about their fans , it seems like the only think they want to know about fans is if they will spend more money upgrading to a "special" subscription plan.

That's how foids think about men. Purely transactional.

But what about chads? You dont see Jeremy Meeks simping.

You see chads are 6 foot plus, PSL 7+, good genetics, in demand by many other foids and in the case of Jeremy Meeks, has viral reputation of being famous. In other words chads are assets worth billions to foids kinda like the Mona Lisa painting or the original statue of David.

So of course foids would want to have a asset/guy worth billions as her husband. Especially if it's Jeremy Meeks who comes with the additional bad boy viral reputation which is worth an extra billion.

When I realized this, I had trouble accepting it. Even if I did ascend and get a gf, would see simply see me as an asset to generate cash flows? Does that mean when she finds a more valuable asset, im getting cucked?

Probably

Briffault's Law - when the female derives no benefit from the man, no such relationship takes place.

They are incapable of love. It's all about what you do for them. Chad gives tingles. The rest she needs valuables (cash and prizes).

Foids now laugh at the idea of accepting a real bond as something to be happy with. They are only interested in transaction, and if you expect a real bond they see you as entitled.

>When I realized this, I had trouble accepting it. Even if I did ascend and get a gf, would see simply see me as an asset to generate cash flows? Does that mean when she finds a more valuable asset, im getting cucked?

you must understand that we live in a world of values and the same thing applies to chad.If stacy finds a better looking chad she will cheat.

Foids are the most hyper-materialistic creatures in existence, yet it's always men who get blamed for hyper-capitalism.

Briffault's Law - when the female derives no benefit from the man, no such relationship takes place.

They are incapable of love. It's all about what you do for them. Chad gives tingles. The rest she needs valuables (cash and prizes).
high iq

All women are whores, no exception.

Stellar IQ.

Women can’t love