Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females that watch anime mog me

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
A couple years ago they used to make fun of us for watching anime now look at them , they fucking ruined it for me dude i can't even enjoy it anymore , how do they even watch attack on titan without having a change in heart and still be wicked asf attack on titan or even reading berserk i fucking hate women so much dude its like they are evil by nature i can't trust any of them

why are we still here, just to suffer.

Yeah some foids watch 200, 500 or even 1000 anime. It doesn't matter to them. Ask them to tell you what they learned in any of them and they won't be able to tell you anything. :feelskek: Binging shit in large quantities, be it the curriculum in the jew universities, chads cum or anime - foids excel in that. But nothing stays permanently with them. Everyone else does it so they do it too.

Only men can filter the valuable from the worthless and gain some kind of value or insight from the stuff he watches. 99% of anime is simply worthless which is perfect for foids.

Yeah some foids watch 200, 500 or even 1000 anime. It doesn't matter to them. Ask them to tell you what they learned in any of them and they won't be able to tell you anything. :feelskek: Binging shit in large quantities, be it the curriculum in the jew universities, chads cum or anime - foids excel in that. But nothing stays permanently with them. Everyone else does it so they do it too.

Only men can filter the valuable from the worthless and gain some kind of value or insight from the stuff he watches. 99% of anime is simply worthless which is perfect for foids.
Wise words , am so glad i found this community :feelsbadman:

now just manga, reading stories that will never become popular animes, i remember now 2 years ago when i was reading Tokyo Revengers and happy to have found a good unknown work for now foids raping the characters with their shit

Never been to a con before, but I went to a local convention that had cosplayers once and it made me want to rope so bad seeing all the qt girls who shared my interests who would never give me the time of day because the way I was born.
Shit like that is why male spaces are important for mens sanity.

reminds me of a tiktok post I saw a few days ago, a prettyboy chang showing that he liked ‘anime’ and showed usual aesthetic type anime / manga photos plus attractive cosplayers, then showed that he disliked ‘anime’ in the context of the first things that would’ve came to mind if you mentioned being a weeb to normies in early 2010s (one of the images he showed was 3/10 white guy sitting in room full of anime stuff). you literally can’t do anything out of the ordinary as an unattractive male without being made fun of

ikr, one time I was visiting anime club in my highschool and there were more girls than boys

Foids will do whatever is trendy, they don't have a brain of their own

reminds me of a tiktok post I saw a few days ago, a prettyboy chang showing that he liked ‘anime’ and showed usual aesthetic type anime / manga photos plus attractive cosplayers, then showed that he disliked ‘anime’ in the context of the first things that would’ve came to mind if you mentioned being a weeb to normies in early 2010s (one of the images he showed was 3/10 white guy sitting in room full of anime stuff). you literally can’t do anything out of the ordinary as an unattractive male without being made fun of
Let me guess his comments were full of teenagers that were thursting for him:feelsbadman:

Normies think they can de throne the reclusive weeb from his own hobby. But they are just surface level consumers. They are trying hard though with their tranny inclusion Trojan horse. But if the basic rules to be a full weeb, is virginity either fat or a twig body, hate of real women and 2d waifu cope.

Let me guess his comments were full of teenagers that were thursting for him:feelsbadman:
Yeah, though there was the occasional blackpill from normies which surprised me (“the only difference between them is how attractive they are” “you only like anime for the aesthetic”)

It happens to every niche pursuit. The large amount of male thirst in "nerdy" circles appeals to a certain type of woman who isn't discerning in the type of attention she receives, as long as there's quantity to overcome quality. The wide net these women cast is especially cruel to their thirsty worshippers, though, since in the end these women are...as we all know...Chad only.

the whole circus comes along recently chads picked up and have pink hair now and I am not talking about pretty boys but stout tall men - this audacity....