Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females that drink coffee are gross, unattractive, retarded, and a HUGE red flag.

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
First of all, if they're drinking something as nasty, bitter, and pungent as coffee, then who knows what other absolute nasty shit she puts in her mouth or does behind closed doors.

If I see a foid drinking coffee, I automatically assume that she also:
  • picks her nose and eats her boogers
  • doesn't wipe good
  • doesn't wear deodorant or body spray
  • doesn't shower or brush her teeth regularly
and just overall lacks basic hygiene.

Second of all, women that drink coffee are the complete opposite of feminine.

Femininity is about being beautiful, pretty, delicate, and soft. Drinking coffee is masculine and dirty as fuck because it's meant for hard working men that need to force their body to keep functioning while working long hours under heavy work loads.

Women have absolutely ZERO reason to be consuming it unless they're some fucking fat lesbo-dyke or some female-to-male transgarbage man-wannabe!

The idea of a beautiful, soft, feminine woman putting something as vile, bitter and dirty as coffee into her body is backwards and gross. They should be preserving and maintaining their beauty, not destroying and corrupting it by putting burnt, greasy, bitter, chemical bean slobbiness inside of it ON A DAILY BASIS! Fucking gross.

Coffee is a fundamentally masculine drink, women drinking it shows how far our civilization has slipped! They should be at home drinking tea, which is easily made over a stove. Coffee is a public drink, and men are the public sex. Coffee is made in machines designed by men, it is ours! But nothing is these days...

Coffee is a fundamentally masculine drink, women drinking it shows how far our civilization has slipped! They should be at home drinking tea, which is easily made over a stove. Coffee is a public drink, and men are the public sex. Coffee is made in machines designed by men, it is ours! But nothing is these days...
Agreed.

Ok Top C (get it? Like Top G)

women should be only allowed to drink water and men's milk

What about women who drink vodka and smoke?

White girls use it as a laxative. They be in Starcucks.

I don’t drink coffee it tastes like shit, I get caffeine from energy drinks

This.. has opened yet another truth.
I can´t stop miring lately.
A lot is being unveiled.

Seek to reverse the time pendulum, back to order.

women should be only allowed to drink water and men's milk

I don’t drink coffee it tastes like shit, I get caffeine from energy drinks
I will never consume caffeine because eventually I won't be able to function without it. I don't like having to rely on substances to feel normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back