Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Females suck at choosing partners

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
AMxgvpP 460s

It's an accurate meme

"Me looking for a man who will use and abuse me (he must be a Chad tho)"

All i ever see from women is ''im sick of men abusing me, lying, cheating''

The truth is this is exactly what they want. Like I always say; they can spot a creep from
200 miles away with x ray binoculars, but when it comes to a abuser they're blind as bats.

why do men allow this? we're paying taxes for a parasite class to more easily suck and fuck criminals

They look for a person they are physically attracted to, they just pretend it's for sentimental reasons so they don't look like sluts.

That woman knows, that area is as empty as her pussy if she chooses someone normal, she just pretends to be stupid so that you don't realize her true intentions of the partner she wants to choose.

The truth is this is exactly what they want. Like I always say; they can spot a creep from
200 miles away with x ray binoculars, but when it comes to a abuser they're blind as bats.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

jfl u insulted bats

Attachments

• 1706475682350572.webm
    2.9 MB
Retards by definition suck at everything. Water.

The only difference between a creep and an abuser is looks + NT.

Because they always try to punch above their weight

Indeed they are incredibly incompetent.

Its because women think that looks = high currency. So they accept bad treatment.

The women with mental health issues accept bad boys, because society teaches them that they are of value.

Dude on the floor living thar ldar lifestyle.