Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females simply avoid eye contact with me at any cost

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Whenever I go somewhere, mall, streets, gym, public bus/subway, restaurants, everywhere, every female just avoids eye contact with me completely. I tried to observe to some friends of mine that I casually hang out with what reactions they get and sometimes females make eye contact with them. Even once, one looked at one of them for a longer time and the others told him she's into him. But in my case, every single one of them just avoids any sort of eye contact with me. Even one of my friends who hangs up with a girl (she friendzoned him BTW), even she avoids me entirely and doesn't even talk to me, even though I am right there.

Fuck foids tbh. They don’t even walk near my trajectory.

That's why Iove to forcefully hold eye contact with foids. It makes them uncomfortable af

Low-inhib mogs me to oblivion
I'm pretty high inhib otherwise tho. I would never even dream of approaching a girl, let alone holding a conversation with one

looked at for a longer time and the others told him she's into him.

giphy.gif

That's why Iove to forcefully hold eye contact with foids. It makes them uncomfortable af
What? Do you have power over their eyes? When females walk nearby me, to 95% the don't look at me. When I have the power to look at them more than a millisecond, nothing real changes, but only makes me uncomfortable af.

giphy.gif

What? Do you have power over their eyes? When females walk nearby me, to 95% the don't look at me. When I have the power to look at them more than a millisecond, nothing real changes, but only makes me uncomfortable af.
Yea, same here

girls sometimes look and sometimes stare at me.I am not deformed but i am ugly,fat,5'8 and in london so it makes senses.I remember this asian chick at burger king who even twisted her back just so she could look behind her to see me.it's over

Mogs me hanging out with girls.
Lol, I don't. They are guys. Three of them have girlfriends, but one of them Is a nearcel who pays for literally everything for his mediocre looking girlfriend and the other one is with a landwhale (though he is pretty fat himself, but she is just over the top) and the last one is pumped up on steroids and got a low IQ bitch who barely passes high school and who's smaller than him with 4 years. Another one is a short incel and another one a gymcel, like me.

Lol, I don't. They are guys. Three of them have girlfriends, but one of them Is a nearcel who pays for literally everything for his mediocre looking girlfriend and the other one is with a landwhale (though he is pretty fat himself, but she is just over the top) and the last one is pumped up on steroids and got a low IQ bitch who barely passes high school and who's smaller than him with 4 years. Another one is a short incel and another one a gymcel, like me.
Quite the friendgroup you got there. I’d rather LDAR than be with some landwhale or spend all my money on some ugly foid/bitch. I could probably do with a low IQ one though.

Quite the friendgroup you got there. I’d rather LDAR than be with some landwhale or spend all my money on some ugly foid/bitch. I could probably do with a low IQ one though.
He's by far the luckiest and the best looking of all of us. But that bitch is just insufferable and all of us agree on that one (Yea, including him, lol). Although to be honest I am just lucky to have a group of people I can call friends, I am completely aware few people on here have even this. No gf, of course, but it's better than rotting in my room with no friends and eating fast food all day.

Once I was walking to class. It was outside on a wide path, and only myself and a girl walking the opposite direction were there at the time. Once she noticed me, she literally turned her head away from me and started looking at random shit and refusing to even look in my direction. I didn't even do anything, I was looking straight ahead without even looking at her, I wasn't even near her.

Once I was walking to class. It was outside on a wide path, and only myself and a girl walking the opposite direction were there at the time. Once she noticed me, she literally turned her head away from me and started looking at random shit and refusing to even look in my direction. I didn't even do anything, I was looking straight ahead without even looking at her, I wasn't even near her.
You certainly did something to scare her away. She thought you wanted to rape her you violent inkel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill: