Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Females Should NOT Vote

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
Sadly that won't happen in my life time, but let's go to the topic.
Why should a female that only needs a passable body to succeed in life should care about freedom.
They don't need to create something to have a good such and for that reason they don't care about freedom to own private property, freedom of speech.
Think about what kind of policies females push, the only thing they care about is undermining ugly men to eliminate them from the dating market and fuck the chads.

The states have become stronger because females have "been given" more political rights and female nature is submission, just like females don't really negotiate for higher wages, they also don't negotiate to have more rights. And my fellowcels already know which elite wants females to have rights. Strong state is the enemy of mankind.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
– Benjamin Franklin

"When a woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexuality." (Not getting the chad)
– Friedrich Nietzsche
"The word and works of God is quite clear, that women were made either to be wives or prostitutes."
– Martin Luther

Last edited:
i agree foids shouldn't be allowed to vote

Nobody should vote

Make me dictator

20200425 161710

Absolutely based

agreed. women live life on easy mode in our gynocentric society. it doesn't matter who ends up being voted in, they will remain pedestalised by society. therefore politics has a much higher impact on men. when women vote it's like wolves voting to eat a sheep. they will get their way and the sheep (sub-8 men) will suffer. it's no wonder things like the duluth model, gender quotas, divorce rape etc. exist in modern society. it will only get worse.

it will only get worse.
Yeah, with the coronavirus, the goverments wordlwide try to take even more rights.
I have kind of a different hope but I've discovered this recently. The hope is: with the technology humans will be able to manage their legalities and taxes easier and this may reduce the dependency on government because most people don't want to deal with more information.
For example, Americans pay %5 sales tax on top of the price as separate but Europeans pay 18% tax that is included in price and 13% is massive for someone who's not above upper class but it seems people can't be bothered with calculating stuff. Personal assistence will make all this easier but I see that governments try to tighten their grip before that happens. Actually, we already have the tech to manage every legalities but yeah...

I disagree. We should extend the right to vote to everyone, including prisoners, children, and non-citizen residents.

I disagree. We should extend the right to vote to everyone, including prisoners, children, and non-citizen residents.
That some good accelerationism, we may as well be at that state in the future.

That some good accelerationism, we may as well be at that state in the future.

No, I'm being completely serious. If you generally believe the right to vote is sacrosanct -- i.e. that individuals deserve political rights because political participation and civil liberties are core to the dignity of free-thinking, free-willed individuals, and to the legitimacy of the state -- then I see no reason to politically disenfranchise some individuals.

I see any another argument as a dangerous slippery slope in a liberal democracy. What if normies began to say, "Only non-virgins should be allowed to vote because non-virginity is a sign of maturity," or "Only NT individuals should be allowed to vote."? Would you endorse either argument?

Saying, "I am more deserving of political rights than (some other group of people)" is a normie trait.

No, I'm being completely serious. If you generally believe the right to vote is sacrosanct -- i.e. that individuals deserve political rights because political participation and civil liberties are core to the dignity of free-thinking, free-willed individuals, and to the legitimacy of the state -- then I see no reason to politically disenfranchise some individuals.

I see any another argument as a dangerous slippery slope in a liberal democracy. What if normies began to say, "Only non-virgins should be allowed to vote because non-virginity is a sign of maturity," or "Only NT individuals should be allowed to vote."? Would you endorse either argument?

Saying, "I am more deserving of political rights than (some other group of people)" is a normie trait.
While your argument is a good one, still doesn't change my mind about females and children not really being capable of making a good choice.
But regardless of this my proposal is very simple, only men over 18 years old should be able to vote. Still it's not like I believe we'll have this but I have resentment for them for making the world a less free, more oppressive place to live in. Half of humans are females, and a good deal of men are cucks, we fucked.

Absolutely based. I wish we could achieve this in like 5 years.
74765a73bd7d06575de0bed3d69ac3854581bb06 full

Fuck it. Might as well let everyone start their own governments and sell them in a market.

They also shouldn't be allowed in the workforce

IMG-20200511-134741.jpg

Foids are just attracted to brutish idiots, and that is who they choose to mate with, so they will just produce more idiots. Foids shouldn’t get to choose anything at all

Jfl let's give rocks the vote too now y not

Democracy is needless,we need a communist dictatorship.

Democracy should be abolished. Most people, both men and women, do not have the IQ and independent thinking required to make rational political decisions. What today’s “democracy” practically means is that the media determines the political agenda – and not the people – because the media controls most people’s brains.

Democracy should be abolished. Most people, both men and women, do not have the IQ and independent thinking required to make rational political decisions. What today’s “democracy” practically means is that the media determines the political agenda – and not the people – because the media controls most people’s brains.
How do you suppose we choose these enlightened members of society, are you advocting for one of Plato's philosopher king type model?