Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Females should be obliged to have sex with Asian men

Lv99_BixNood

I agree. If I don't get laid, then I WILL let people know (non violent) :feelsthink:

Rice men NEED to fuck black women. For the sake of the future. I've said this many many times, but it is a perfect combination.

Black women get lighter skin, higher iq, and better hair for their kids

Rice men get bigger penis, taller height, and better musculature for their kids

Rice men and black women are already usually the least desired anyways, so they should help each other out by improving each other's bloodlines

Beggars can't be choosers. Rice men are the least desired, no one wants them, and in fact, the only group i see genuinely thirst for asian men are in fact black women, the only ones who genuinley have a "yellow fever" for asian men WITHOUT kpop

asian men have tiny dicks. Black genes can save them from that cursed fate.

the only group i see genuinely thirst for asian men are in fact black women, the only ones who genuinley have a "yellow fever" for asian men WITHOUT kpop
Jfl no, sheboons hate ricecels even more than white roasties. The disgust is mutual.

Roasties don't want men who are more feminine than themselves and men don't want women who are more masculine than them, so ricecels and sheboons are just biologically incompatible.

Jfl no, sheboons hate ricecels even more than white roasties. The disgust is mutual.

Roasties don't want men who are more feminine than themselves and men don't want women who are more masculine than them, so ricecels and sheboons are just biologically incompatible.
Stop cope posting. Tons of AMBF couples out there. Asian men and black women were made for each other. They literally and unironically complete each other on a genetic level. One has what the other wants, as I explained in my 1st post.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vs3sY79zzVk&pp=ygUEQW1iZg%3D%3D

It's the rarest interracial couple by far, even rarer than ricecels with mayo foids :feelstastyman:
Source?

And even so, that just means asian men need to start breeding black. For both of their races sake. To better humanity.