Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females really are the more “emphatic” gender

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
When guys hurt and mock eachover, it’s all fair game, most of them don’t even understand when they hurt one another.

females are able to actually understand your pain and what causes it, which causes them to further mock and harass you because they understand how you feel and they get off on it because women love violence, they are all sadists.

Females are like hyenas and I hate them.

When guys hurt and mock eachover, it’s all fair game, most of them don’t even understand when they hurt one another.

females are able to actually understand your pain and what causes it, which causes them to further mock and harass you because they understand how you feel and they get off on it because women love violence, they are all sadists.

Exactly. Empathy does not equal sympathy. Cunts are empathetic which makes their behavior towards ugly men even more inexcusable. While most men lack empathy and hence are unable to see the sort of damage theyre doing to someone else.

High Iq post btw.

Exactly. Empathy does not equal sympathy. Cunts are empathetic which makes their behavior towards ugly men even more inexcusable. While most men lack empathy and hence are unable to see the sort of damage theyre doing to someone else.

High Iq post btw.
I’m going to make a theory about how all females are hitler next

Got worried there until I read to the end.

Because ‘Females are the empathetic’ gender is bullshit.

Its not. Empathy = relating to others. Females are more empathetic. They are cruel enough to crush an ugly guy's soul knowing well hes feeling like shit the moment she does it.

Makes it even more inexcusable imo.

Its not. Empathy = relating to others. Females are more empathetic. They are cruel enough to crush an ugly guy's soul knowing well hes feeling like shit the moment she does it.

Makes it even more inexcusable imo.
I thought the ’Females are the empathetic gender’ saying meant they are the understanding gender and are sympathetic.

I thought the ’Females are the empathetic gender’ saying meant they are the understanding gender and are sympathetic.

Empathy and sympathy are not to be confused ( common mistake ). Empathy means you can put yourself in someones situation (hypothetical) but thats it. Sympathy means you actually feel sorry for their misfortunes. Empathy might be necessary for sympathy but an empathetic person is not necessarily sympathetic.

Females can empathize more which is an evolutionary adaption to favor child rearing. But they lack sympathy for ugly men, they really want us to get wiped off the gene pool (again this is sub conscious).

Empathy and sympathy are not to be confused ( common mistake ). Empathy means you can put yourself in someones situation (hypothetical) but thats it. Sympathy means you actually feel sorry for their misfortunes. Empathy might be necessary for sympathy but an empathetic person is not necessarily sympathetic.

Females can empathize more which is an evolutionary adaption to favor child rearing. But they lack sympathy for ugly men, they really want us to get wiped off the gene pool (again this is sub conscious).
Most females are just plain evil.

I thought this was going to be a troll post, but it was a good blackpill ngl. It's still debatable. Some roasties don't understand life because they have always been on tutorial mode.

I thought this was going to be a troll post, but it was a good blackpill ngl. It's still debatable. Some roasties don't understand life because they have always been on tutorial mode.
They all understand deep down

I agree with you that the dictionary meaning is that. But the meaning of the words are not decided by the dictionary but for the speakers of the lenguage. If you use "bat" to describe that mammal animal that flies, is blind and hunt insects. Is not due to dictionary use the word "bat" to define that animal, but because due to X resons english speakers use that word. If they would use idk "murciélago", for exmple, to define it and everyone understand what murciélago means then "murciélago" would mean a mammal animal that eats insects, can fly and is blind. The same goes to the oposite. if the dictionry would redifine that creature with the word "murciélago" would you say that the peopple who use the word "bat" are idiots who dont know the real name of a mammal animal who flies... and would you say that the right word is murciélago?. Probably not cuz no fucking one knows wtf "murciélago" means but everyone understand what "bat" means.

If when you say "empathic" the 90% of ppl understand being reletable and being someone who cares about others, then "empathic" means that.

I agree with you that the dictionary meaning is that. But the meaning of the words are not decided by the dictionary but for the speakers of the lenguage. If you use "bat" to describe that mammal animal that flies, is blind and hunt insects. Is not due to dictionary use the word "bat" to define that animal, but because due to X resons english speakers use that word. If they would use idk "murciélago", for exmple, to define it and everyone understand what murciélago means then "murciélago" would mean a mammal animal that eats insects, can fly and is blind. The same goes to the oposite. if the dictionry would redifine that creature with the word "murciélago" would you say that the peopple who use the word "bat" are idiots who dont know the real name of a mammal animal who flies... and would you say that the right word is murciélago?. Probably not cuz no fucking one knows wtf "murciélago" means but everyone understand what "bat" means.

If when you say "empathic" the 90% of ppl understand being reletable and being someone who cares about others, then "empathic" means that.

Too long, didnt read.

293b9302731d085

Nice , so you dont need to argue back to defend your shitty theory.

I get that people often confuse empathetic and sympathetic due to the way theyre used in day to day language. Btw i had no theory as such. Was pointing out that based on my life exp with foids, they dont sympathize with sub 7 men.