Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ females on reddit trying to befriend incels

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
I can't believe I used to even respond to their PMs. I ended up talking to 2 of them on a regular basis, one of them I stopped talking to right after Christmas, and the other one I stopped talking to a few weeks ago. They ended up getting boyfriends so I just ghosted both of them. Both of the are juniors in high school so they are one grade below me. Since I meant nothing to them in the end, I've wondered why the fuck they would even try to talk to someone they met on a place like r/incels. To make themselves feel good I bet. I'm so glad these bitches aren't welcome on this site, I don't need to deal with any more of that fake caring shit.

lmao i dont even get roastie pms. its truly over

Yeah they just want material for cucktears dont fall for the trap.

lmao i dont even get roastie pms. its truly over
Lmfao dude your lucky, I wish I could have saved myself the heartache by ignoring them. But I didn't and it made things so much worse.

Yeah they just want material for cucktears dont fall for the trap.
Surprisingly neither of these girls were cucktear members, they actually didn't know about that sub until I told them. They both found out about r/incels from tumblr. But your right, most of them will do that.

Man would I love to be in highschool again.. went to a very private school with only 5 others in my class, the whole school only had maybe 2 or 3 fuckable women, a couple of which were friendly to me because I looked ok, but I was a complete aspiecel Copelord and got sweaty palms just speaking to one for more than a few minutes.. used to get hugs etc from the butterface chick who had a thick ass, but my Aspie hoverhand instincts would kick in. I was an awkward kid.

I tell you what time flies the order you get, it really does.

why the fuck are so many kids on these sites?

Females want attention. That's all.

Lmao I only.had incels messagw me.on reddit never a female.
Jfl its over.

never engage conversation with a dumb whore especially not one from reddit

I've never received a PM from a female.

I can't believe I used to even respond to their PMs. I ended up talking to 2 of them on a regular basis, one of them I stopped talking to right after Christmas, and the other one I stopped talking to a few weeks ago. They ended up getting boyfriends so I just ghosted both of them. Both of the are juniors in high school so they are one grade below me. Since I meant nothing to them in the end, I've wondered why the fuck they would even try to talk to someone they met on a place like r/incels. To make themselves feel good I bet. I'm so glad these bitches aren't welcome on this site, I don't need to deal with any more of that fake caring shit.
Thank the fucking heavens this site bans them on site, I liked the golden age of r/incels but women trynna give us lectures got old real quick. Although I do miss the roast beef bait pictures as it worked like a charm everytime

LMAO OP sorry to tell you but you didnt ghost those girls, you ghosted yourself at best.

They do this for attention and validation, nothing like leading on a guy whos desperate. Its like revving your new lambo in front of a homeless dude. Women are seriously evil.

I got a PM from one femoid on this forum. She's banned now, though.

Some folks suspect she was trying to doxx, but I don't know.

You're in high school you autistic nigger. Get off here you fakecel.

why the fuck are so many kids on these sites?
Because every angsty 17-21 year old thinks he's an incel and wants everyone to know it.

What's with all these delusional bluepillers acting like you'll magically ascend once you get older? Lmfao

If a girl wants to be friend me, sucking me off and going on dates with me would be a good start. I don’t need your sympathy

Never gotten a single PM from any femshit lmao. I'm too spiky for them I guess.

I got a PM from a girl telling me she was in Engineering as well and watches anime and wanted to be my friend and said she didn’t have many friends with the same interests. Went off on her for an hour before I think she blocked me.Hate it they want to become “”””friends”””” when they just want to seem like they are doing something good. While in reality they wouldn’t even want to set foot near us.

Brutal bump 2018 thread

It's so they can seem like a good person in public while laughing at you behind closed doors.

They see us as little more than animals at the zoo.