Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Females of mammals are often kill and eat their kids, human females had urge to do so they use abortion, human foids are killers by default

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240615 123811 Chrome

Foids are so animalistic they kill to eat it later, out of annoyance or randomly

Ive seen cats doing it, sometimes they abandon their little ones later on. Its always the weaker kittens. Once one cat in our yard abandoned her smaller and weaker kitten and we adopted him. Since we fed him well he grew to be twice the size of his sibling.

Foids would rather cannibalize their own aborted fetuses than give birth to a subhuman child not fathered by chad.

So I shouldn't be surprised my mom chose her business over my brother and I?

Also, I thought female mammals (excluding modern women) were good parents.

Empathetic gender strikes again

I remember there's a stat thay says foids kill children and old people more often than men

View attachment 1179864
Foids are so animalistic they kill to eat it later, out of annoyance or randomly
yep females if they know the genes are fucked up shit genes then they will kill the off-spring. If they have many babies sometimes they neglect one so that the other one or two can get the resources to at least try and make it to adulthood instead of all the babies ending up weak and malnurished

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back