Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Females not taking responsibility angers me

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
★★★
Now, we all see the countless news stories of endless females being raped and murdered. Yet they all have 1 thing in common, females not taking any responsibility for their own actions and being a big reason for the outcome of said actions.

The current whore that is the British backpacker in New Zealand, the fact females have it so easy and yet still manage to fuck it up angers the shit out of me.

I could be here all day, but to keep it short
- Alone in a country you don't know
- Regardless of whether you're an adult or not (tbf being 18+ doesn't make you an adult)
- "dating" someone you don't know (obviously she just wants a fuck)
- Trusting a random stranger in a country and area you don't know ALONE
- Trusting and doing all this just because hes CHAD
- Literally being without chad cock for a week, is too long, so has to find it on tinder to keep her whore urges in check whilst backpacking
- Decent face and body, even had a decent rack, yet always chose asshole chads who would strangle her to death rather than an actual human being

The dumb bitch Libby Squire from Hull. Another cunt who had it so easy yet didn't take responsibility.

- Wore a skirt so short she may as well as had no nickers on
- Walked home alone late at night after a whore night out as a whore student
- Fucked up faced and total bitch
- Thought the world was beautiful, sweet, amazing and innocent like a child would imagine the world
- Got a reality check when she expects not to be taken advantage of walking down the street alone at night dressing like a whore

The dumb bitches who got raped by "The black cab rapist"

- Drunk so much they didn't know what the fuck they was doing (no excuse)
- Went home alone late at night (see a pattern?)
- Dressed like a whore who wants it
- Got into a taxi late at night alone, smashed out her face
- Took a drink from a random taxi driver thinking "Oh thank you, yea I deserve this free drink don''t I? Tehee, I'm amazing and beautiful of course I deserve it"
- Gets drugged from being a moron
- Gets used then left

I could be here all day, point is these bitches never learn there lesson.

You know how as a child, regardless of gender, you used to get taught don't talk to strangers, for obvious reasons. But that doesn't mean don't be disgusted by strangers.

I feel as if single mothers of the present day teach their kids only to despise ugly men, which is fucking WRONG..... And this is your punishment, by trusting stranger chads you meet on tinder and thinking the world should protect you, no you need to take some responsibility for your actions. Become a fucking adult you degenerate pieces of shit.

Now, we all see the countless news stories of endless females being raped and murdered. Yet they all have 1 thing in common, females not taking any responsibility for their own actions and being a big reason for the outcome of said actions.

The current whore that is the British backpacker in New Zealand, the fact females have it so easy and yet still manage to fuck it up angers the shit out of me.

I could be here all day, but to keep it short
- Alone in a country you don't know
- Regardless of whether you're an adult or not (tbf being 18+ doesn't make you an adult)
- "dating" someone you don't know (obviously she just wants a fuck)
- Trusting a random stranger in a country and area you don't know ALONE
- Trusting and doing all this just because hes CHAD
- Literally being without chad cock for a week, is too long, so has to find it on tinder to keep her whore urges in check whilst backpacking
- Decent face and body, even had a decent rack, yet always chose asshole chads who would strangle her to death rather than an actual human being

The dumb bitch Libby Squire from Hull. Another cunt who had it so easy yet didn't take responsibility.

- Wore a skirt so short she may as well as had no nickers on
- Walked home alone late at night after a whore night out as a whore student
- Fucked up faced and total bitch
- Thought the world was beautiful, sweet, amazing and innocent like a child would imagine the world
- Got a reality check when she expects not to be taken advantage of walking down the street alone at night dressing like a whore

The dumb bitches who got raped by "The black cab rapist"

- Drunk so much they didn't know what the fuck they was doing (no excuse)
- Went home alone late at night (see a pattern?)
- Dressed like a whore who wants it
- Got into a taxi late at night alone, smashed out her face
- Took a drink from a random taxi driver thinking "Oh thank you, yea I deserve this free drink don''t I? Tehee, I'm amazing and beautiful of course I deserve it"
- Gets drugged from being a moron
- Gets used then left

I could be here all day, point is these bitches never learn there lesson.

You know how as a child, regardless of gender, you used to get taught don't talk to strangers, for obvious reasons. But that doesn't mean don't be disgusted by strangers.

I feel as if single mothers of the present day teach their kids only to despise ugly men, which is fucking WRONG..... And this is your punishment, by trusting stranger chads you meet on tinder and thinking the world should protect you, no you need to take some responsibility for your actions. Become a fucking adult you degenerate pieces of shit.
High iq bro

holes between the legs ,holes between the ears too

The modern foid is disconnected from reality.

The problem is that in modern society females are never expected to take responsability on their actions or face any consequences. If she gets drunk and fuck it's rape, if she has unprotected sex like the whore she is the government pays her abortion

If women would learn to judge men by their personalities instead of their looks, the vast majority of rapes could be prevented because women would stop blindly trusting strange and potentially violent chads just because they're chad.

But that will never happen.

If women would learn to judge men by their personalities instead of their looks, the vast majority of rapes could be prevented because women would stop blindly trusting strange and potentially violent chads just because they're chad.

But that will never happen.

Woman trusts jawline, falls in love with jawline, gets strangled to death below her own jawline. :feelskek: