Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Females literally can't make any other criticisms. This is their only argument tactic.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Use Sexuality to control male behavior Theory.
If he's Chad, nothing will stop foids from throwing themselves at him, even if he was Hitler level

"sex isn't important" "no one judges you for not having sex" "people don't use sex as a metric of your worth" "only a small minority of superficial people will shame you for being a virgin"

I don't know how anyone can actually believe these platitudes

found the inkwell

I wonder what the majority of Belarussian men think about the whole situation. Open elections but slip into being a feminist shithole or a dictatorship but remain patriarchal. Anyone belarussiancels here?

They know deep down their only worth is their holes, so that's the first thing they argue with. Then they get mad when they're treated like sex objects instead of respectable humans.

Nobody listens to logic anymore, so that "argument" tactic is more effective than the most iron-clad logic nowadays.

Nobody listens to logic anymore, so that "argument" tactic is more effective than the most iron-clad logic nowadays.
Nooo, the postwall rosties won't give me pussy, I better do what they say. :soy:

Nooo, the postwall rosties won't give me pussy, I better do what they say. :soy:
I wonder how foids argue with each other, since that strat is unavailable to them.

It's not a legitimate threat though because foids never back it up. They won't withhold sex from you if you're Chad and do something they don't like, and they won't give it to you if you're ugly and do something they do like. So it's the most worthless bribe. Like if a hobo came up to you and promised to give you $1 billion if you do what he says.
I wonder how foids argue with each other, since that strat is unavailable to them.
From what I've witnessed, they just start randomly insulting each other using foid buzzwords like calling the other one "fake" or some shit.Then they get mad and hold a permanent grudge against each other for the rest of their lives.

It's not a legitimate threat though because foids never back it up. They won't withhold sex from you if you're Chad and do something they don't like, and they won't give it to you if you're ugly and do something they do like. So it's the most worthless bribe. Like if a hobo came up to you and promised to give you $1 billion if you do what he says.

Yeah, of course.
The argument usually isn't worded in that way, though.
They imply that their opponents are unattractive and virgins and therefore shouldn't be listened to.
This definitely works to make everyone think you're wrong, as most people hate virgins/incels and see them as human trash.

They can't, that's why cunts always agree with each other to avoid arguments where they can't win by threatening to take away their roast flaps.

They can't, that's why cunts always agree with each other to avoid arguments where they can't win by threatening to take away their roast flaps.
They call each other sluts, which is ironic.

They call each other sluts, which is ironic.
I guess that can work to ruin their betabuxxer opportunities.
They won't withhold sex from you if you're Chad
Chads can do what they want and get sex, but they'd withhold sex from a non-chad even if he did what they say. That's what soycucks need to understand. Pandering to rosties will actually make soycucks seem more pathetic and a lot less likely to get their pussy.

Last edited:
From what I've witnessed, they just start randomly insulting each other using foid buzzwords like calling the other one "fake" or some shit.Then they get mad and hold a permanent grudge against each other for the rest of their lives.

It's "funny" because the insults they fling at each other (fake, slut) can just as easily apply to themselves. There's nothing they can call another woman that's not their own fault, so they're very limited in their arsenal, unless they resort to insulting looks, race, age, social standing, or wealth.

I take foids as seriously as I'd take a cow.

"sex isn't important" "no one judges you for not having sex" "people don't use sex as a metric of your worth" "only a small minority of superficial people will shame you for being a virgin"

Only some of the bluepilled incels they tell those platitudes to believe them. I always find it disgusting how easy normies blatantly lie.

it's all power by proxy
literally any man, even a scrawny one, can easily overpower almost any foid and rape her
they can only withhold sex because there are males protecting their right to do so
when shit hits the fan, foids become sex slaves