Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

females like horses because they are muscular animals and they ride them on their vagina area

Horsepill one of the most underrated pills, ngl.

They have huge horse cocks they even make horse cock dildos
I don't see any dog dildos.

Clearly you haven't been looking hard enough. Dogpill is as strong - if not stronger - than horsepill.

There is much more to horses. The Manipulated Man author explained that a girl first learns that a physically stronger being (a horse or a man) can be made to do what the girl wants, even though the creature is much stronger than her.

Foids only fuck dogs because its the closest they can get to a horse with the least amount of money and effort.

If they had access to horse they would fuck horse cock exclusively all day long

Foids only fuck dogs because its the closest they can get to a horse with the least amount of money and effort.

:dab::feelsautistic::lul:

based and horse pilled

strong first post

The animalpill destroyed me.

I wouldnt be surprised if most of them have sex with the horse

true all foids have something with horses why?? :feelstrash:
Horse looks good, is physically strong and has bIg dick. All 3 things that turn on holes, so why wouldn't they let horse faak them?

Horse looks good, is physically strong and has bIg dick. All 3 things that turn on holes, so why wouldn't they let horse faak them?
fair enough monk. But dont normies also fuck horses :feelstrash:

What about horse faced men?

There is much more to horses. The Manipulated Man author explained that a girl first learns that a physically stronger being (a horse or a man) can be made to do what the girl wants, even though the creature is much stronger than her.
high iq i should read that book. u have pdf?

strong first post
-
What about horse faced men?
over

Goes to show that we´re living in a world thats gynocentric as fuck when foids are actually regarded as the animal lovers of both sexes. Sure they love them, but either in a sexual way or as a standin for a toddler that they can look after. Never seen a foid being a friend to an animal or have a respectul relationship with one, only men do that. Men befriend bears that can rip them apart, befriend elephants that can squash them easily and form deep bonds of friendship with dogs, where they look after and rely on each other.
Fuck foids, fuck gynocentrism, not literally.

Yep, gonna rope soon.

I can actually horse ride.

(I took it up as one of my hobbies when I was bluepilled only to realise it did jack to help my efforts and was kinda gay)

jfl if you're not a horse in 2019

high iq i should read that book. u have pdf?

-

over
Sorry, only in German (which is the original language of the book btw). You can probably get this book off ebay for a couple of bucks. I'm also getting a physical copy for my collection. It's really good, even for my high blackpilled standards.

All opposed say, "Neigh!"

I saw once, a vid of woman having intimate relations with a horse.

Horse riding is supposed to be a form of female masturbation

If i ever get my own horse i'm gonna make sure it is a female. It's the closest i'll get to having physical touch with a female of any species, and if all else fails, i've always got her mare pussy to try out.
:what: