Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Females let chad spit in her mouth

Notice the jaw

wow hes so nice funny and respectable towards women thats why he gets laid

Chad can do anything he wants.

imagine an incel does this

wow hes so nice funny and respectable towards women thats why he gets laid
He obviously has a better personality then us toxic incels.

Sigh.. Maybe one day i can hope to have a personality as good as his

He obviously has a better personality then us toxic incels.

Sigh.. Maybe one day i can hope to have a personality as good as his
yeah i remember this one chad from my school gave a black eye to a girl. he was so romantic and had a good body language

4/10 becky would do let chad humiliate her like that. Her self-esteem is so low that she just glows whenever he's giving her attention.

Just an hour prior, her looksmatch classmate asked her if she wanted to hang out at the creek this friday to start a bonfire.

Becky: "Aw, you're such a awesome friend. Sure I'll be there at 8. I'll bet your gf is so lucky to have you"
Carl: "..........uh I don't have a..."
Becky: "Lets make it a double date. You bring her and I'll bring chad ok? He gets off disrespecting me in public but he's so cute when he does it. Hes such a bad boy. He just needs someone to tame him! Teehee."

He could do anything and he decides to do this

She probably lets him piss on her

thats just cringe tbh then again all normies are cringe

thats just cringe tbh then again all normies are cringe
wow you have no sense of humour, have sex incel, I screencaped that into 10 different subreddit that'll teach ya
edit: thanks for the silver edit2: WOW GOLD, BAZINGA!

wow you have no sense of humour, have sex incel, I screencaped that into 10 different subreddit that'll teach ya
maybe you are right. maybe if i laugh at shit jokes more I might get my peeper wet. Good thinking im going to work on my personality now

That's the single mother landwhale the 4/10 guys here bux in 10 years out of desperation.

Women DO ANYTHING for chad especially if they're sub 5

Life on godmode

Why am I still surprised by females???

Disgusting, not going to watch.

if this is what were missing out on im not even that mad tbh

If you think anything about your life means anything then go make a tinder using a chad. You can literally say or do anything and all girls will still beg for your dick. You might cope and say well that's only chad, but unfortunately for you as an ugly male you experience the exact opposite of this chad. Everything you say and do comes off as cringy, awkward, and annoying and everyone who sees you hates you and wants you to suffer. Life=bones. Everything is halo and failo effect.

Its not sexist when chad does It

He could have lit the car on fire and she'd probably have enjoyed it to be honest.

The title is misleading. She was going in, expecting a kiss.

The title is misleading. She was going in, expecting a kiss.

Why would she go in with an open mouth then you asswipe. not sure if this is a bad attempt at humor or what.

Based on her reaction I don't think she was expecting that but also why would she open her mouth like that for a kiss? She's an unattractive geeky girl getting attention from a chad so naturally she was just doing whatever he told her.

hahah so funny please spit some more of your saliva at me my dear chad

typical stacy

teehee my personality detector likes chad spit and cummies.

imagine taking females serious in 2020

Based btw. Hole will probably allow Chad to piss in her mouth too

How is that based? She still fucked him because hes chad
Anything that comes out of Chad she would enjoy it.
Chad knows this fact and treats her worse than incels.

If you think anything about your life means anything then go make a tinder using a chad. You can literally say or do anything and all girls will still beg for your dick. You might cope and say well that's only chad, but unfortunately for you as an ugly male you experience the exact opposite of this chad. Everything you say and do comes off as cringy, awkward, and annoying and everyone who sees you hates you and wants you to suffer. Life=bones. Everything is halo and failo effect.

Look at how he just tries to laugh it off. Brutal

Nope, not clicking on that.

Didn't watch complete degeneracy. We are supposed to pair with a single virgin oneitis that we protect from dragons.

Notice the jaw
Yeah, I did.
DC9OtYczxhdmSZHqQBuXe-z6u_DnyHV7Fujdn8qUS50p5qzQ3Icey6340DjlgEsgm6pf7vRTtDITviKLbo-bOPp7nVMPa_V-rFTWQPFjIoWeRPI99qC15lj1jtrda0acwjWJw70dGw