Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Females in the workplace

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Where I work there are girls much younger, less experienced and no college degrees such as myself and they are making more money than me...because they have a hole between their legs. You can argue they do a “different” job but I doubt it is harder and worthy of being paid more.

Women also love leaving early and taking long lunch breaks. It’s like they can’t stay on task and work a full 40 hour week.

One more thing I noticed is that there are some women who actually do a good job and would be highly productive if they ya know, worked the whole time. But they rather gossip, complain, pass the buck etc. so even though they can work well, their productivity level is shit.

Holes are stupid and I don’t respect them

some women who actually do a good job and would be highly productive if they ya know, worked the whole time. But they rather gossip, complain, pass the buck etc. so even though they can work well, their productivity level is shit.
These women who are "highly productive" probably don't work at half the level a man does.

But they rather gossip, complain, pass the buck etc. so even though they can work well, their productivity level is shit.
Probably talking about chad and complaining about their karen manager.

But they rather gossip, complain, pass the buck etc. so even though they can work well, their productivity level is shit.
These women who are "highly productive" probably don't work at half the level a man does.
Yet they claim they are more productive than men because "they multitask better"which = they distract themselves with way more things much more easily to the point where they do a half-ass job at everything including the initial task they were assigned to do. Multitasking means half-assing everything at the same time rather than focusing on one thing and tryhardmaxxing to put out your best work

I quit my last job when I found out the girl that started a year after I did, and who worked in a subordinate position to me, while I did the more risky and/or unpleasant aspects was making more than me. My boss had the nerve to act indignant when I put in my two weeks like he didn't get caught with his hand in the cookie jar. So I just turned my 2 weeks notice into 0 days and left them with her to do a tremendous workload solo, if you gents are ever in the position to play out some karma like this I highly recommend it. Totally non-violent, just taking a company that had grown dependent on me and leaving them high and dry felt amazing. The only time I ever felt a rush anything like this in my life was successfully defending myself from a bully in high school that sucker punched me. It is so much better to stand up for yourself whenever you can total life fuel.