Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based females in the west aren't oppressed

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
females in the west can:

- work

- drive

- they are privileged af in the dating system, this is a fact

- they can vote and be elected

they claim to be oppressed because:
- misogyny: JFL it's their fault for the misogyny because they hate and mock short and ugly men all the fucking time, also they can just ignore it, we can't ignore the fact that we are lonely af

- rape: only sexhavers rape foids, this is a fact, also rape is not so bad as foids claim (I will never rape foids and I don't promote it btw) and only foids in their 20s are raped cause their infinite SMV, foids of 40 yo ofc aren't raped, also rape isn't fucking common, feminist claim that every woman is raped, but in reality only a very small percentage is, and even a smaller percentage is raped with violence in the street, not everyone want to pass his life rotting in prison for bad sex, you know sluts

Last edited:
i walk every day past 19 year old girls driving SUVs @LastGerman

rape: only sexhavers rape foids, this is a fact, also rape is not so bad as foids claim

Imagine being upset because somebody gave you 10,000 dollars you didn't ask for?

And Third World Women aren't as oppressed as 3rd world men. They don't have to work, they get protected, etc. And what, they have to pop out a baby once in awhile starting at 15? Seems like a pretty sweet deal compared to what 3rd world men have to deal with.

They are living like Kings, being welcomed and appreciated whereever they are, always have simps help them out whenever they're in trouble, getting sex whenever they want and easy access to even Chad lite or Chad if Becky. How can foids ever be sad or suicidal in the west blows my mind. Men were and will be forever the only ones that have to prove themselves and be productive and fight for their survival. It's all laid out for foids. Their lives are so easy and nice it's insane. They probably get depressed bc it's too good for their NPC brain to handle.

If you are a 3rd world woman and decent looking, you could even use the internet to find some sucker from the West to bring you to the West. Men don't have that option.

36bf3134766da8e0

If being pressured to date/marry/reproduce with anyone except Chad is oppression, especially monogamously, then they are being oppressed and should be tbh

No such thing as an oppressed femoid

Western women have never been oppressed at any point in their history.

Perhaps there were cultural shifts and a few bitter years of disappointment, but no more than that. Men have always had it worse and always will.

Gets every privilege in the world "We're oppressed". :feelskek:

Western women have never been oppressed at any point in their history.

Perhaps there were cultural shifts and a few bitter years of disappointment, but no more than that. Men have always had it worse and always will.

Not just in the West, this is globally the case. Men developed to be physically stronger because of the fact that men NEED strength in order to survive. Toilets just need to exist, that's it. :blackpill:

they shouldn't feel entitled to not be raped. maybe they should work on their personality and shower more if they want to not be raped (i dont condone illegal activity).