Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females fuck high-T agressive men and then want to play the victim when he beats her.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/1776Libertatem/status/1272697899646963714
This is a tale as old as time. Female gets together with a dark triad agressive man, he eventually beats the shit out of her, and she wants to play the victim.
Its saddening because later on you can see that some white knights attacked the Tyrone:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/1776Libertatem/status/1272716503780077569
Why should these faggots intervene? She got herself in that situation, this is what she wanted.
What was stopping her from going after that quiet nerdy guy in her class?
What was stopping her from dating that non agressive high inhib incel?
Nothing.
She could have been in a safe relationship with a good guy, but that's not what gets her pussy wet. Her pussy gets wet when Tyrone comes home and slaps the shit out of her after finding out shes texting other guys

Notice how he says "Anyone who does this to a FEMALE"

NOT ANYONE WHO DOES THIS TO SOMEONE IN GENERAL. SPECIFICALLY FEMALE.

Humans are a fucking riot LOL

C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

Screenshot 20200617 123818 Twitter

NO EXCUSE LOL!!

Last edited:
She could just see his amazing personality when she met him

That's why women should be under the authority of men. When they make their own choices, that's what happens.

she prolly came after every hit

'The lady doth complain too much'.

Guys who beat the shit out of women, always have a line of horny women wanting to be with them. Personal observation.

Last edited:
Why should these faggots intervene? She got herself in that situation, this is what she wanted.
What was stopping her from going after that quiet nerdy guy in her class?
What was stopping her from dating that non agressive high inhib incel?
Nothing.
She could have been in a safe relationship with a good guy, but that's not what gets her pussy wet. Her pussy gets wet when Tyrone comes home and slaps the shit out of her after finding out shes texting other guys

That's what that mudshark gets for coal-burning. She probably rejected dozens of decent guys in her life but was swept off her feet by this smooth Tyrone

TBF dude didn't hit her hard, but the bigger problem is why those cucks get involved, you just see the BBC beating her, but don't know the flip side.

Assuming the BBC is not a nutcase, she must have done something pretty extreme to have been pushed that far.

Problem is foids want all this equality, but all u have is a system where foids are allowed to mentally destroy men, abuse the cucked social norms, and basically act however they want to a guy in public, knowing he can't retaliate because then the cucks come out.

I used to be a cuck simp, even 2 years ago couldn't imagine a guy could ever escalate to violence with a foid, now I know just how bad foids can be I laugh at my old self everyday.

Given the fact inceldom is rising, foids are in ever greater position of leverage, and cucks are getting easier and easier dopamine hits from onlyfans to fuel their white knight ambitions, I cannot stress enough the importance for incels of learning to defend themselves. You think it won't happen to you, but one day you could be minding your own business, and some foids attack u just for not being tall, or ripped, or white, or being a neocon, and if u defend yourself a white knight batallion will show up, and then you will wish u knew

What annoys me more are the comments getting mad at the dude filming for not jumping into that fight. Fuck that, if I jumped in that fight and I got beaten, shot, or stabbed, none of these virtue signalling retards would do shit for me, neither would the foid too. What a shit situation to put yourself in

sir there appears to be another personality detector malfunction :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is literally what niggers do jfl. Foids are too stupid and horny to see the signs

Screenshot 12
Screenshot 13

Of course balding boomer charlie would have destroyed this tyrone. What is worse than white knights? Internet white knights, who doesn't do anything but virtue signaling.

And the rest of the comments are rageful too. Women who talk more or less explicit how they would kill their bf/husbands in sleep or even already told them in case they got hit. And no repercussion, but likes, because they are wamen.

View attachment 278686View attachment 278687

Of course balding boomer charlie would have destroyed this tyrone. What is worse than white knights? Internet white knights, who doesn't do anything but virtue signaling.

And the rest of the comments are rageful too. Women who talk more or less explicit how they would kill their bf/husbands in sleep or even already told them in case they got hit. And no repercussion, but likes, because they are wamen.
Boomer would probably have a PTSD attack and mistake Tyrone as charlie and tear him apart like an animal :lul: :lul: :lul:

Its saddening because later on you can see that some white knights attacked the Tyrone:

It's good because both the white foid and the Black Triad nigger deserved to be beaten up tbhngl

white knight fags. We don't know why he was so mad at her. Maybe she fucked up his laundry, burnt his dinner, or broke the TV

They want to have their cake and eat it too

Chad fucks them and cucks betabuxx them (tax no money)

Im okay with chads beating up foids.

Jfl at niggers whiteknighting for a coal burner against another nigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back