Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females fall for fake celebrity hype

Females are the biggest NPCs

Sometimes I ashamed for feeling attracted to these foids. So retarded.

the best, most concise and undeniable proof I've ever seen that foids are completely retarded, should have no rights and should be the property of their fathers and then husbands

Females are the biggest NPCs
Dumb skanks.
meme gender
Women are animals
Sometimes I ashamed for feeling attracted to these foids. So retarded.
the best, most concise and undeniable proof I've ever seen that foids are completely retarded, should have no rights and should be the property of their fathers and then husbands
Based and TruePilled

Women want to be the property of a man without actually being owned. They want a man to feed, cloth, and shelter her without that man having authority over her. A women who is not property is not cared for, like a public toiley. It's why I say the concept of "girlfriends" is beyond cucked. If she's not your property (wife), she's not your responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back