Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females exclude men far more than we exclude them

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Think about it: We have this forum that is only for us, whereas females on reddit have r/chickflixxx, r/FemaleDatingStrategy, and I'm sure there are others.
In real life, females have woman-only gyms, and other similar safe spaces. They have the girl scouts, but they are now allowed in the boy scouts.
And yet they hate that we have this one space that is just ours. Pathetic.

Boy scouts are just a group for pedophiles to find easy prey.

Boy scouts are just a group for pedophiles to find easy prey.
And a huge chunk of pedos are females who prey on young boys, but does the media ever discuss that? No, male pedos receive the lion's share of media attention.

And a huge chunk of pedos are females who prey on young boys, but does the media ever discuss that? No, male pedos receive the lion's share of media attention.
And the teachers hardly get punished

They don't have self awareness and have child IQ for sure.

Feminism attacked male spaces and have male-only spaces a bad thing, but female-only spaces are the rule.

Why do you think that there was a backlash against transtoilets in toilet toilets? It wasn't because of Consecutives, it was because of Feminists (same thing, TBH).

Feminism ruined the natural balance between male and female. It ruined everything.