Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Females dont like seeing me

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I realize that right from the time of my life when I began to have awareness of the opposite sex was that most females had a neglecting attitude towards me , they didn't like to be associated with me and generally really felt uncomfortable, even though in my teen years I was pretty bluepilled and treated every girl with great respect and nice attitude and yet they were pretty much trying to sideline me in every sphere and saw me as a lesser being. I remember only three reactions from females, the " Still face mother " attitude, mocking attitude , or some of the fake moralist who saw me as an asexual lesser being who need to be saved by her moral maxims of " relationship isn't everything. Just fuck my life, last night i was so depressed I was trying to fall into an endless dark abyss or something like that

welcome to the incel experience

welcome to the incel experience
I ve got the incel experience throughout my whole life and its not the first time i am posting this shit, its just i wanted to vent out because i am getting more depressed with no one to explain my situation

Pretty much any western country kek
Female nature does not show deviation with change in culture,place etc.. its pretty much homogenous. Its like females are just one large tribe

Female nature does not show deviation with change in culture,place etc.. its pretty much homogenous. Its like females are just one large tribe
Giga-Cope if you think Modern day western female degeneracy is in anyway normal. Wasn't even that normal 30 years ago in the West. The elites are trying their best to make that globally homogenous but I am hoping for a great collapse before that becomes a possibility.

Giga-Cope if you think Modern day western female degeneracy is in anyway normal. Wasn't even that normal 30 years ago in the West. The elites are trying their best to make that globally homogenous but I am hoping for a great collapse before that becomes a possibility.
You are partially correct but let me tell you one thing, females are not naturally monogamous creatures, its just societal patriarchal order had a strong grip over their sexuality and in fear of setback and humiliation from society , females for many centuries had hidden their deep nature but once you lose your grip on them, they will show you their dance of destruction... Females want to breed with as much males as they can just like the males want

Fatal mistake. AWALT is undefeated law. The only way for them to not despise you is for you to stop being short and ugly.

He lives in curryland.
Yes females just love NT handsome face, I ve literally seen that loving glow in thier eyes when they interact with someone who is attractive, and what worse is it happened right in front of me, I got mogged hard by an attractive guy.. I might have cried a little that day I guess as i was pretty naive and young