Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill females don't give a shit when sub-humans ignore them

X

xDisgrace

Banned
-
females couldn't care less about getting ignored by a sub-human. but they go crazy about getting ignored by chad.

ignored by sub-human: "thank god he isn't looking at me".

ignored by chad: *panic*.

jfc.

When i was bluepilled i thought that the world would miss my persona if i LDAR. Some foid would be forever alone, waiting for me; europe would collapse without my philosophy; my family would not be able to endure the fact that i have renounced to society...
Then i discovered this is all cope. The world would litteraly be a better place without me. No foid is ever going to miss me, on the contrary, society would be a little bit better from foids perspective because they wont have to avoid looking at my face; nobody cares about what i think; and my family is litteraly waiting for me to kill myself so they can rent the room im wasting.
Im so sad :(

ignored by sub-human: "thank god he isn't looking at me".

No. Only if you get RIGHT UPCLOSE to a woman and ignore will she think that. If you are just walking past her, as an incel, she can't see you at all. You're just not there. She can see whatever wall or scenery is behind you.

Pinkiefingernailcel