Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill females destroy music culture

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
prove me wrong.
i literally delete every song that has female voice. degenerate subhumans ear rape me always

i noticed that 75% of female songs are about chads
"cant forget you"
"still feel you"
"we should be together"
"last night i saw u"

etc etc. fucking whores, 0 brain

female vocalists are AIDS

nothing to identify with, ever

Some females have a pleasant voice in old songs, songs with melody and instruments. But those pop diva cunts just make songs for whores and faggots, no instruments, just them singing with their awful voices about how Chad pumped and dumped them, it's pure degeneracy in form a music, it's a sign of decadency in our shitty society when this shit is considered music.

Most pop songs are shit, wether its female or male

music is haram

I used to listen to female vocal dubstep but that just makes me extremely depressed now because it reminds me of back when I was younger and bluepilled and didnt have all of this depression and anger

i think its the songs being shit than it is the foid voices

i noticed that 75% of female songs are about chads
"cant forget you"
"still feel you"
"we should be together"
"last night i saw u"

etc etc. fucking whores, 0 brain
same tbh noticed this on car radio brutal

I hate cucks like Bruno Mars even more.

Pop songs = sex
Rap songs = sex
Military march songs = based

belinda carlisle, angus and julia stone, amanda palmer, miss li, bonnie tyler, and sara bareilles are all really good imo

Chordettes were only based group, tbh and even them obviously had men writing and playing their songs, all they did was singing.

Some females have a pleasant voice in old songs, songs with melody and instruments. But those pop diva cunts just make songs for whores and faggots, no instruments, just them singing with their awful voices about how Chad pumped and dumped them, it's pure degeneracy in form a music, it's a sign of decadency in our shitty society when this shit is considered music.
I agree with this, I remember hearing a few songs from the 40s and 50s that i like even with female vocalists.

Every female singer I know or listen to was a virtue signaling whore. No exception.