Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females date up, Males down - you have to be better than her to fertalize her eggs

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
It's Science - you have to be taller, smarter, stronger, wealthier, better looking than she is for her to consider opening her legs, letting you penetrate her slimy cave and letting you fertilize her eggs

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi6nZIMfDfw[/video]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7LN14IpVy0[/video]

YES and this is why humanity is a mistake and must be extinguished.

man, take a look at the book "sperm wars"

honestly I didn't click the videos, I cannot stand hypergamy justifications, it's that the case?

Not only do femails date up, but they also bully, insult, and shame every guy below them.

Incels can't date down. We are at the absolute bottom of the food chain.

incelman said:
YES and this is why humanity is a mistake and must be extinguished.

sarcasm /s ???

I'm not saying we need to be extinguished but earlier civilizations and religions knew female nature moreso and we're only starting to see the manifestation of it, allowing free reign for women to sleep around destroys the family unit and females sleeping around shows higher rate of divorce and generally unhappiness. https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/

wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png

Solitarian_Walker said:

I'm not Indian but i like the indian system of organized marriage, its actually pretty smart having the father chose or approve a marriage because women will almost always chose the bad boy idiot who will probably leave her which is why in our culture there's an epidemic of single moms. Actually, when the west was more Christian and conservative if you watch older movies you'll always see the Dad being involved with the daughters boyfriend choices and the boyfriend would have to ask permission but there's nothing like that now.

I love Jordan Peterson.

We supply the genes; they supply the nurturing.

microDongCityUSA said:
sarcasm /s ???

I'm not saying we need to be extinguished but earlier civilizations and religions knew female nature moreso and we're only starting to see the manifestation of it, allowing free reign for women to sleep around destroys the family unit and females sleeping around shows higher rate of divorce and generally unhappiness. https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/

The human race is flawed and depraved. It's EVIL. First we will kill all sexuall active people because they don't deserve it. then we will see.

microDongCityUSA said:
I'm not saying we need to be extinguished but earlier civilizations and religions knew female nature moreso and we're only starting to see the manifestation of it, allowing free reign for women to sleep around destroys the family unit and females sleeping around shows higher rate of divorce and generally unhappiness

supertrue

our ancestors knew better

they are probably revolting in their graves seeing this

nausea said:
man, take a look at the book "sperm wars"
honestly I didn't click the videos, I cannot stand hypergamy justifications, it's that the case?

I don't think its trying to justify it, more the biological drive of how women chose mates and reasons for why we're in the state now

incelman said:
microDongCityUSA said:
sarcasm /s ???
The human race is flawed and depraved. It's EVIL. First we will kill all sexuall active people because they don't deserve it. then we will see.

/s ??? Sure i guess some religions say there will be a formatting if you will of humanity because humanity does tend to always go into the more animalistic route of sleeping around, giving into any depraved craving and you had good examples of it posted on /r/incels where bluepillers and incetearlcucks would have no issues with their girlfriends sleeping around just so they could hold onto the relationship which is pretty sad

Solitarian_Walker said:

nofuckingbody should date down, looksmatch mating enforced by the fucking government is the solution

World Health Organization is with us in this matter

When a Man can’t get any type of girl: “Just lower your standards bro”- but I already got rejected by a 0/10
When a woman can’t get A Chad: “girl you deserve him!”- ok I’ll lower to Chad Lite

When I was younger, we were taught that men date up in terms of attractiveness. Never believed any of it, thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back