Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females condemn 80% of men to inceldom, then get angry when incels vent about their struggle

You WILL have nothing and you WILL be happy

self your life away to Mr. Shekelstein

You WILL have nothing and you WILL be happy

self your life away to Mr. Shekelstein
Brootal, I didn't know he was also talking about pussy when he said that.
https://en.ktu.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/10/K.Schwab.jpg

loaded up all 800 comments and...

Who could have seen it coming the anti-incel foid was lying lmao.

I'm sick of hearing "only XX% of Tinder users are women sweaty!"
What does that matter? Am I suppose to believe that foids love men even though few of them even show up to try?

srs what gives you urge to read that subreddit?

We can't even talk about our oppression

Just know most foids there are fat and ugly. I've visited their profiles
ofc they are. Only ugliest, fattest, mentally ill foids use reddit. Any foid who is at least 3/10 is too busy fucking to use that site.

ofc they are. Only ugliest, fattest, mentally ill foids use reddit. Any foid who is at least 3/10 is too busy fucking to use that site.
The normie foids use TikTok and Instagram.

I'm sick of hearing "only XX% of Tinder users are women sweaty!"
What does that matter? Am I suppose to believe that foids love men even though few of them even show up to try?
foids dont have to try, there enough normies and cuckolds in real life who are begging them for a little chat so they dont really need tinder.

80% of men in the world are ethnic as well

It's not like 80% of men are complaining either, they focus on a very small group to whine about

The point is that regardless of misogyny or not, incels would continue to exist, but I understand that in the feminine way of thinking it is a game where the interest of the other never exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back