Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Females care more about mice than ethnics

Veganism and being bluepilled only works for white people because they can afford to take a hit in their already high SMV from doing this.

If you are ethnic male being vegan and bluepilled about women hurts you.

This guy's gf is angry that he has a cat which eats meat and kills mice. Females care about the lives of little mice, but then they turn around and support the extermination of all ethnic men.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/hxuhig/my_22m_vegan_girlfriend_21f_wants_me_to_get_rid/

Good that he didn't abandon his pet or his values for a girl, some things in life are more important than being able to coom in a chick. Not that I'm in a position to say that, but I like to imagine it is.

That's strange because musophobia is twice as common in women than in men. Mice are afraid of the smell of male pheromones and keep away from men, but are emboldened by female pheromones and attack women. As a result, foids have evolved to fear mice. That's why foids love cats; they eat mice.

But I guess it goes to show how much foids hate ethnics if they value a mouse's life above them.

Good that he didn't abandon his pet or his values for a girl, some things in life are more important than being able to coom in a chick. Not that I'm in a position to say that, but I like to imagine it is.
Are most cracker whores vegan these days?

women are so fucking retarded :lul:

Yeah, rats display the same behavior.

That's strange because I always see rats attacking males in movies, new stories and popular depictions of rabid animals.

That's strange because I always see rats attacking males in movies, new stories and popular depictions of rabid animals.
Well, movies are fiction, and rabid rats probably attack anyone.

This article shows it holds true for rodents in general, not just mice.

Well, movies are fiction, and rabid rats probably attack anyone.

Yeah true enough. Though if you stay away from really dirty or crowded areas in the cities and places near dumpsters or where trash is deposited you minimize your chance of being near rabid rats.

Are most cracker whores vegan these days?
Not sure, it seems like a small minority, but it's growing. Ironic these chicks will be against eating meat, but think killing fetuses in the womb is a okay. At least be consistant lol.

"ethnics" should be replaced with "ugly males". Let's face it, she'd care more about mice than ugly male non-ethnics as well.

jfl foids likely care more about a roaches life than an ethnics

Veganism and being bluepilled only works for white people because they can afford to take a hit in their already high SMV from doing this.

If you are ethnic male being vegan and bluepilled about women hurts you.
JFL, nowadays being white and anything but chadlite+ hurts you bad. Death sentence is more what ethnic male + soy in any way is.

JFL, nowadays being white and anything but chadlite+ hurts you bad. Death sentence is more what ethnic male + soy in any way is.

There is still some acceptance by white liberals of whites that are soy and those circles still encourage such white guys to be in relationships.
Ethnic males + soy though? They are encouraged to go gay or just STFU and be an "ally" to women.

There is still some acceptance by white liberals of whites that are soy and those circles still encourage such white guys to be in relationships.
Ethnic males + soy though? They are encouraged to go gay or just STFU and be an "ally" to women.
True, but how many such white guys actually get real relationships?

True, but how many such white guys actually get real relationships?

Still quite a lot imo. Infact I bet a lot of such white guys are aware of the tension and negative views a lot of ethnic women hold toward ethnic guys and so are more passively aggressive to ethnic guys as a result to boost their own status because they know it impresses the ethnic women they are already getting with.

Still quite a lot imo. Infact I bet a lot of such white guys are aware of the tension and negative views a lot of ethnic women hold toward ethnic guys and so are more passively aggressive to ethnic guys as a result to boost their own status because they know it impresses the ethnic women they are already getting with.
That's fucked up. I don't see soy whites as much but maybe they still mog ethnics.

That's fucked up. I don't see soy whites as much but maybe they still mog ethnics.

It is. It's the life of a low status ethnic male to be subject to these kind of microaggressions.
What's more a lot of ethnic males are distant from each other because they have the belief they can be perceived as white but of course it never works and they are the third wheel or jester at best.

There is also the tension between bluepilled/redpilled fobs that contribute to the majority of negative or weird stereotypes of all ethnic males, acting low inhib and embarassing in public and western born ethnic males not wanting to associate with them for that reason.
The fob ethnic males take that as a slight and somehow think it's because all western born ethnics think they are "better" than the fob ethnics.
No, you know who really does think that once they are in western countries they are better than ethnic males? It's more ethnic females than western born ethnic males navigating a closed off hostile social landscape.

I wish enough western born ethnic males could realize this and stick together more, but instead they mostly fall for whenever white or black people virtue signal to them about being interested in ethnic culture and run in those circles while constantly being the butt of jokes and not taken seriously.

It is. It's the life of a low status ethnic male to be subject to these kind of microaggressions.
What's more a lot of ethnic males are distant from each other because they have the belief they can be perceived as white but of course it never works and they are the third wheel or jester at best.

There is also the tension between bluepilled/redpilled fobs that contribute to the majority of negative or weird stereotypes of all ethnic males, acting low inhib and embarassing in public and western born ethnic males not wanting to associate with them for that reason.
The fob ethnic males take that as a slight and somehow think it's because all western born ethnics think they are "better" than the fob ethnics.
No, you know who really does think that once they are in western countries they are better than ethnic males? It's more ethnic females than western born ethnic males navigating a closed off hostile social landscape.

I wish enough western born ethnic males could realize this and stick together more, but instead they mostly fall for whenever white or black people virtue signal to them about being interested in ethnic culture and run in those circles while constantly being the butt of jokes and not taken seriously.
Whites and blacks are glad for less competition but holy hell I'd gladly give middle race guys their race girls and not get any, you guys have it fucking nasty with your women's disloyalty.

Black women are unironically anyone's best bet if not a black guy. Supposedly least attractive and you hear few stories of them getting non-black guys. But that last part implies they judge hard on non-blacks.

Whites and blacks are glad for less competition but holy hell I'd gladly give middle race guys their race girls and not get any, you guys have it fucking nasty with your women's disloyalty.

Black women are unironically anyone's best bet if not a black guy. Supposedly least attractive and you hear few stories of them getting non-black guys. But that last part implies they judge hard on non-blacks.

Yeah normies take what advantage they can get especially with women's rising standards but even that can't be relied on forever for normie tier white and black guys if women's standards rise even further than now.

The thing about black women at least if you consider many of the ones in the US and UK is even they only passively tolerate ethnic guys at best and require you to be hoodmaxxed and not shy away from confrontation more so than other women.
That isn't possible with a lot of high inhib framelet ethnic guys.

Plus despite what a lot of black guys may say about how "other guys can have black women" and they are more interested in white, latina and mixed women, there are still a lot of black guys that will be very aggressive if they see a black woman with a non-black male in public.
It's just unnecessary stress for the non-black guy in a relationship with the black woman.

Yeah normies take what advantage they can get especially with women's rising standards but even that can't be relied on forever for normie tier white and black guys if women's standards rise even further than now.

The thing about black women at least if you consider many of the ones in the US and UK is even they only passively tolerate ethnic guys at best and require you to be hoodmaxxed and not shy away from confrontation more so than other women.
That isn't possible with a lot of high inhib framelet ethnic guys.

Plus despite what a lot of black guys may say about how "other guys can have black women" and they are more interested in white, latina and mixed women, there are still a lot of black guys that will be very aggressive if they see a black woman with a non-black male in public.
It's just unnecessary stress for the non-black guy in a relationship with the black woman.
Truth

All of them.
Maybe to early-betabuxx or some other way of using the guy unless he's a soy with some chad features.
I can't see girls entering relationships with soy guys out of passion, but to be fair soys are really rare in my experience and high-tier normies and chadlites are pretty common and make up most guys in couples I see.

If females could ethnically cleanse all ethnic males and keep all the mice in the world, they would.

Brutal micepill

If females could ethnically cleanse all ethnic males and keep all the mice in the world, they would.
I used to think ethnics were at least on the same level as animals like rats and monkeys, but apparently not.

I used to think ethnics were at least on the same level as animals like rats and monkeys, but apparently not.
That's what you get for being too optimistic.

Why? You have white skin and colored eyes.
My eyes are slightly better than a normal ethnics, but not by much. And I've still got ethnic hair and facial features.

My eyes are slightly better than a normal ethnics, but not by much. And I've still got ethnic hair and facial features.
But Jews have curly hair too and they seem to do just fine. Ethnics like me see you as a non-ethnic. Or maybe not.

That's strange because musophobia is twice as common in women than in men. Mice are afraid of the smell of male pheromones and keep away from men, but are emboldened by female pheromones and attack women. As a result, foids have evolved to fear mice. That's why foids love cats; they eat mice.

But I guess it goes to show how much foids hate ethnics if they value a mouse's life above them.

Based Mice, True Incel Spirit Animal

I have seen ethnics that are literally white, blue eyes, colored hair and all.. but I still consider them to be ethnics.