Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill females cant be therapists

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
lmao therapy itself is a scam but female therapists are a joke lol

lmao therapy itself is a scam but female therapists are a joke lol

Agreed. I tried therapy in college and I specifically asked for a male. They asked why and I told them that a woman could not solve my problems (women are the problem, teehee). Therapy is a scam overall for incels though. Even the guy I got was not helpful.

female threapists just need to give anti depressants and anti anxiety medication to ugly people and they also should just fuck their ugly men patients

they are coddled in all aspects of life. they get an inexhaustible amount of support on demand and they know nothing about suffering beyond mere trivialities. they can never relate to the life of a male, ESPECIALLY not that of an incel's.

It's not like the female therapist is going to suck your dickand make herself useful.

all therapists are worthless

Alpha as fuck. Well done
Kinda. I'm high inhib 95% of the time but I get extremely low inhib the other 5%. It's like the asperger's version of retard strength.