Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill females can never be classified as tall. only normal or short

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
this female is either short or a completely normie size. therefore 6'4 is the new normal in whatever room she is in. it isn't tall or short. it's the bare minimum.
Normiewomen

6'ft - 6'4 is the size of a completely non-threatening...harmless..non aggressive female.
it's over.... it's really over.

Last edited:
That's not how it works. If a foid is above the average height of a male, she's tall for sure.
it is physically impossible for a foid to be tall. from her pov (the only pov that matters in sexual relationships) you are just really short. your point of view is flawed.
That's not how it works. If a foid is above the average height of a male, she's tall for sure.
foids would even perceive that as in insult tbh. you're calling her "tall'? you're saying she is large? like a real man? men are big and women are either normal or small....never big like a man.
that's the reality of the situation....she is not tall. you are in fact just very short compared to her...in comparison to her...you are very short..and she is just normal.

bare. fucking. minimum. :blackpill:
6ft is a girly height.

that's just the reality im observing...I don't want it to be true..it's just what I have seen.

Last edited:

What I think OP is trying to say is that the power structure in Western society is geared towards foids; foids have most, if not all, the agency.

OP is probably not suggesting that 6ft is the median height of a foid. That would be absurd.

OP's point is that foids, given their agency, set standards and definitions. Men have no choice but to follow. If you are a 6ft male in a room with a 6ft4 foid, you are of below average stature, because that is what she considers to be below average. If you are 5ft9, you are a midget. Why are you even in her sight?

This conversation reminds me of the Foucauldian power discourse bullshit that I took last semester.

The foid on the left might be a tranny, but I digress.

OP's point is that foids, given their agency, set standards and definitions.

standards and Definitions. Foucauldian power discourse. if a foid says 6ft is short. that's her reality. if a foids friend listens to that foid say 6ft is short...that's her reality too....if a 3rd foid overhears those 2 foids say this...she will panic....and come up with a brilliant plan outsmarting god and man at the same time with her iq...to the 3rd foid...anything below 6'7 is midget tier. stunning and brave.

6'4 bare minimum

chad lite or brown chad minimum.
cycle of test and Dbol. minimum.
eagle on a par 4 MINIMUM.
3 point or dunk. minimum.
1 ace every tennis set. minimum. ]
2016 car model. minimum.
2 black friends. minimum.
130 iq. minimum.
What I think OP is trying to say is that the power structure in Western society is geared towards foids; foids have most, if not all, the agency.

OP is probably not suggesting that 6ft is the median height of a foid. That would be absurd.

OP's point is that foids, given their agency, set standards and definitions. Men have no choice but to follow. If you are a 6ft male in a room with a 6ft4 foid, you are of below average stature, because that is what she considers to be below average. If you are 5ft9, you are a midget. Why are you even in her sight?

This conversation reminds me of the Foucauldian power discourse bullshit that I took last semester.

The foid on the left might be a tranny, but I digress.
if you are taller than your g/f....but your g/f's friend has a boyfriend taller than you....it's over.

Last edited: