Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Females can go on about how much they hate curries, sand niggers, and ricecels and it's considered okay

JFL another double standard. Foids don’t find ugly niggas attractive either JFL. Ask @FACEandLMS

Who says it's okay to say Asians and brown people are ugly? Are people on IncelTears saying this?

Who says it's okay to say Asians and brown people are ugly? Are people on IncelTears saying this?
Females say it all the time and everyone cheers them on.

I just realised this, African Americans seem to be uglier than other blacks.

double standards, hypocrisy, irony, what's new from IT tbh.

Nigger foids are proof we did evolve from apes.

Even IT hates curries

black women are disgusting. the smell must be atrocious.

Ban them for curry hate?
Some guy/foid on IT called a curry on co a street shitter and that comment got upvoted a lot. redditcels reported that comment so IT removed it to avoid getting banned for hate speech.

They don't like us because we don't hide the reality with comfortable lies and virtue signaling like they do, we cut the crap and say it the way it is. We're blackpilled.

Africans close to the sahara and the horn can look very good, Also the ones on madagascar. It's mostly the bantu areas that have ugly blacks

double standards, hypocrisy, irony, what's new from IT tbh.
tbh
Ban them for curry hate?
At the very least call them out so bluepilled Indian guys lurking there no the people on that sub look down on them.
Some guy/foid on IT called a curry on co a street shitter and that comment got upvoted a lot. redditcels reported that comment so IT removed it to avoid getting banned for hate speech.

:lul:

Jfl the noodle mod on IT dianavic herself says she hates ricecels and sees them as chinks.

Jfl the noodle mod on IT dianavic herself says she hates ricecels and sees them as chinks.

What??? Do you have a post? How has no one challenged her on this?

I fucking hate niggerwhores too.
And yeah its true, IT is racist af. They fucking hate curries.

Kinda off-topic but at @Cowcel saying he has never seen a black man they immedietaly jump on thinking he's from some rural part of the US, the existence of a whole world apart from that state is completely foreign to them

I just realised this, African Americans seem to be uglier than other blacks.
Mild white admixture?

For real, there is no respect for an incel-tier race. Whites are heading this way overall but we still got chads. Blacks have always been seesawing. One day, there will be no good race if there are even any pure races left. It will be just "chad (of any colour) or gtfo".

SJW are pure hypocrisy. IT and femcels should smoke some weed and get a f.a.q. once in a while. I could allow a femcell to kiss my d* for 1.000€ and if she washes her teeth only.

Women are the most racist assholes
Even nazis will be like calm down to those cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back