Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Females at r/femaledatingstrategy making fun of unattractive male suffering

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I seriously don't get why females are incapable of having empathy towards genetically unattractive males. In addition, there is not a SINGLE female who is legitimately attracted to genetic traits like small penis, balding, weak jawline, and short height.

But according to IT, this sub is "non-toxic and just hurt women giving advice". L0L

r/fds is basically bunch of cumdumpsters that realized chads just pump and dump so now they want chad to commit immediately and start paying bills on first dates and they feel smug about it.
Instead of top 20% they now want top 20% of top 20%. Galaxybrains in action.

I don’t go to FDS. I have enough suifuel

They're kinda right about this. This is why boomers can't possibly understand this generation.

fucking idiots the unpopularopinion poster and the FDS poster

there's nothing wrong with it but you'll never be loved you fucking moron, as to the FDS whore, i hope she gets brutally raped by a bald and short man (in mc)

Last edited:
Hope they all get cervical and breast cancer.

"this idea goes the same way for men humilliating women too" :soy::soy::soy:

Why don't you just change inkel? Literally everything is your fault. Just stop being an inkel!

Why don't you just change inkel? Literally everything is your fault. Just stop being an inkel!

>make fun of guys with short height, small penis, or baldness and reject them
>make fun of guys who attempt to minimize these flaws
>then proceed to say that said flaws don't matter

There's a popular meme on that sub about hatfishing, ie bald guys with dating profile pics with hats. Women are so insanely retarded, only thing they vary in is smugness and looks.

theres nothing wrong with being female,I just find it inteligent

And then they wonder why the male suicide rate is at an all time high

JFL at chadchasingstrategy. 99% of them are complete LARP, all of the shit they pretend to do is so ridiculous and doesn't apply to Chad which is what they are chasing. Thinking they are Stacies when they are most definitely postwall landwhales with kids and 90% of them post on trufemcels

I can't understand why this fucking disgusting whores complain so much when they live in tutorial mode