Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are to blame when they cheat on men. They are also to blame when men cheat on them.

Monogamist

Monogamist

Nice Guy
-
If a female cheats on her bf: She is a whore. Enough said.

If a female gets cheated on by her bf: She is still a whore. She chose to go for asshole Chad instead of a nice but ugly guy who respects her and is faithful. Whenever I hear of stories of foids getting cheated on, I literally feel 0 sympathy for them. You chose the thug Chad who had been in countless of other relationships before, what did you expect? That yours will last, even though all the other ones didn't? Guess your personality detectors went off, hun?

If you ever disrespect women again i will personally beat you up through the internet you misogynistic creep.

If a foid is keeping up her end of the bargain, exceedingly rare but its does happen, I cant blame her when she gets betrayed. I know a lot of the time thots think they can "fix" degenerate Chads and often suffer these types of consequences, but a commitment is a commitment and if the Chad breaks it that's on him.

If you ever disrespect women again i will personally beat you up through the internet you misogynistic creep.
Sad thing is, nice guys who defend foids like this will never get a foid to like them. Your chances of getting her interested in you are much higher if you pretend to not give a shit about them.

if a guy cheats its two things:

1. He knows that the girl isn't marriage material and he most likely treats the relationship as such
2. Shes not being a good girlfriend

Men are much more loyal than women so if a guy is cheating it is definitely her fault. Women, on the other hand are so easily swayed that they'll cheat on their boyfriend and will possibly still actually have feelings for their boyfriend. Women have two types of interest: Alpha fucks, beta bux

If a foid is keeping up her end of the bargain, exceedingly rare but its does happen, I cant blame her when she gets betrayed. I know a lot of the time thots think they can "fix" degenerate Chads and often suffer these types of consequences, but a commitment is a commitment and if the Chad breaks it that's on him.

Agree every time I see a foid crying and complaining that her Chad Thundercock wasn't faithful makes me want to boil humanity in acid

If she is a woman thats a massive red flag. Yikes

They could've chosen to be with a lonely virgin nice guy any time. Someone who would never want to hurt them. But they wanted to be with the attractive asshole, so they deserve everything that's coming to them.

They could've chosen to be with a lonely virgin nice guy any time. Someone who would never want to hurt them. But they wanted to be with the attractive asshole, so they deserve everything that's coming to them.
You cant lament the degeneracy of our modern world and simply let men off the hook for ignoring commitments they made. There's no love lost between me and foids, but let's get real.

I feel like this is still very relevant, so I'm bringing the thread back up.

I agree, I also don't have any empathy for chad chasing foids

Sometimes even normal and nice guys can cheat though and I don't mean the obvious jerks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back