Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Females are the more empathetic gender btw" 12 year old girl accused in murder trial for stomping baby boy's head in repeatedly

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Females are the more empathic gender FOR CHADS

I remember having read of a similar case in the past, so it didn't surprise me much. I bet she will get away with it.

LifeFuel if she gets life in prison

They literally are in general more empathetic though, but only with respect to things that actually deserve empathy, i.e. cute things and non-subhumans.

This thread is an example of low-IQ cherrypicking

I bet she’s the daughter of a soycuck reddit user.

It's literally over for infantcels.

shes prolly gonna get away for it. Lifefuel if she gets any punishment though

This brings back a memory.. my sister when I was a baby, was told to watch my crib while my parents were off doing something, she wanted to film herself.. no doubt practising being a whore and singing for Chad.. my crib falls over and I start crying she rushes over and my parents rush and say what has happened and if my sister did it. She obviously does what any Foid would do, she denied it.. luckily it was videotaped so they got to see her practising for Chad and not taking care of her baby brother. Vile pieces of filth Foids are.

Look at this comment.

I bet you the same Foid that posted this, if the genders were reversed would sadistically call for the opposite to happen. She would happily wish death upon that child, if that child was male. Men aren't people to Foids, they are either; Fuckers (Chad), Tampons (Betas) or Uggos (Incels) to be exploited for the disgusting Vermins warped satisfaction.

Last edited:
This is beyond fucked. It makes me feel sick that a person could do that to a child.

She deserves the chair. I doubt she will get it though, The “justice” system is very lenient towards women. Teehee.

This is beyond fucked. It makes me feel sick that a person could do that to a child.

She deserves the chair. I doubt she will get it though, The “justice” system is very lenient towards women. Teehee.
It's make me so angry it really does. :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back