Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Females are sensitive as fuck. She cant even walk in a parkinglot without freaking out.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

I was honestly really freaked out.

It's not very well lit. It's close by, but not a lot of people are out and about even though it's a large state campus. I felt like I couldn't breathe as I sped walked, almost jogged to my car both nights.
Damn this bitch is having a panic attack just by walking in an empty parking lot.
Sluts rate themselves so high and it results in them always thinking they are going to be raped.

Imagine being the cuck who walks this thotty to her car and gets NO pussy.

My own mother once asked me if I wasn't afraid to live alone (she never lived alone of her life thanks to her betabuxes) because she would personnally freak out about demonic spirits, aliens and other stupid stuffs ... And she was not even joking, she literaly was into ouija and spiritism when she was young.

Tbh I think rape is just a trendy fancy word girls use to designate their natural tendency of freaking out for everything.

Last edited:
My own mother once asked me if I wasn't afraid to live alone (she never lived alone of her life thanks to her betabuxes) because she would personnally freak out about demonic spirits, aliens and other stupid stuffs ...

Tbh I think rape is just a trendy fancy word girls use to designate their natural tendency of freaking out for everything.
Exactly, every single girl seems to say she's been raped, especially on the I termed.
Of coarse They never have any proof and they never filed a police report. They just seek out attention by acting like victims.

100% she will ask one of the Chads to walk her to her car because she's terrified of the incel in the class who parks near her

Exactly, every single girl seems to say she's been raped, especially on the I termed.
Of coarse They never have any proof and they never filed a police report. They just seek out attention by acting like victims.
Getting raped must be like a status symbol.. they must think if you are not pretty enough to be raped, you are not pretty enough for Chad.

Getting raped must be like a status symbol.. they must think if you are not pretty enough to be raped, you are not pretty enough for Chad.
A rape so the ultimate validation for a female. It means that her attractiveness was powerful enough to lure a man into commuting a crime and forcefully having sex with her.
It means that having sex with her was more important to that man than anything else in that moment.
A female that hasn't been raped means her attractiveness was not sufficient enough to trigger animalistic impulses in men.

A rape so the ultimate validation for a female. It means that her attractiveness was powerful enough to lure a man into commuting a crime and forcefully having sex with her.
It means that having sex with her was more important to that man than anything else in that moment.
A female that hasn't been raped means her attractiveness was not sufficient enough to trigger animalistic impulses in men.
That's why they always go out in their little clothes.. because they want to get raped.. but only by Chad. Incel rape = actual rape. Chad rape = wow gurl.

100% she will ask one of the Chads to walk her to her car because she's terrified of the incel in the class who parks near her
Unattractive = creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back