Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

females are only good for kissing and sex

P

PAIN

Banned
-
that's it.

is there anything else?

PAIN said:
that's it.

is there anything else?

Incubating, giving birth, breastfeeding are pretty indisputable IMO.

@UncannyValley look at the response above me

But anyway breastfeeding and incubating is easily replacable.

so will giving birth in a few years when artificial wombs exist.

Only thing wee need to get rid of is their sexual value and then they'll be nothing more than slaves to us

Absolutely nothing. Maybe beibg cruel af and shitty human beings.

They are also exceptionally good at doing house chores and harvesting fruit/vegetables.

TheVman said:

Only thing wee need to get rid of is their sexual value and then they'll be nothing more than slaves to us

We can't get rid of their sexual value. 
What we need is to remove women from power and forbid them from having their own money.

FeminismsCancer said:
TheVman said:

We can't get rid of their sexual value.
What we need is to remove women from power and forbid them from having their own money.

But we can''t do that when they're using their sexual value to control beta cucks

TheVman said:
But we can''t do that when they're using their sexual value to control beta cucks

Ah we'll need a war or a revolution, that's for sure. Meanwhile nothing will stop the black pill.

and chained to the kitchen making meals when not kissing and sex

TheVman said:
UncannyValley look at the response above me

"Look at this, he just answered OPs question about what women are good for and listed only their biological value, what a cucked mod he's so bluepilled!"

Your posting quality overall has improved tremendously, which is great, but we can do without the "subtle" snipes that you manage to consistently weave into your posts. Normally I just let people vent their criticisms and discuss it with them in PM if they reach out, and I figured you'd get bored eventually since you seem to have no interest in discourse and only in playing the righteous victim. You love spinning the false narrative of persecution - and obviously, anyone who persecutes you is a bluepilled cuck, we get it. It's very simple: if you get reported, and your post violated a rule, you get warned. If you continue to get reported and make posts that violate the rules, your warning % climbs higher, and you get banned. It's the same system that you use and then brag about, so you should be familiar with how it works.

Overall, I'm getting pretty sick of it. If you have an issue you can make a post in Feedback, or PM another mod, or keep raging with Kointo and co. on incelocalypse. I don't care which of the above you do.

Have you ever seen a female lay a brick?