Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Females are getting their stinky roast beef flaps stuck in a knot over the overturning of Roe vs Wade

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I love it! I haven't felt this good in a while.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ff/66/20/ff662085c01d3d0dbf5badf2c5b5642c.jpg

I want to drink IncelTear's tears

"I deserve to get my womb filled to the brim with chads sperm and face 0 consequences"

:foidSoy:

Jfl at roast beef flap toilets saying that it’s no equality if they don’t have 100% control of their body when they chose to get pumped and dumped in the first place :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

they have the freedom to have sex. but that doesn't mean they are free from the consequences

Jfl at roast beef flap toilets saying that it’s no equality if they don’t have 100% control of their body when they chose to get pumped and dumped in the first place :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
"I want full bodily autonomy but I also want taxpayers to deal with the consequences of me getting railed by 100 chads and tyrones raw" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

This won't affect "Canada" tho. The whores down here can just go up north for a free legal abortion paid for by the "Canadian" taxpayer.

"I want full bodily autonomy but I also want taxpayers to deal with the consequences of me getting railed by 100 chads and tyrones raw" :foidSoy::foidSoy:
Yep these toilets will never be satisfied no matter how many benefits they get
This won't affect "Canada" tho. The whores down here can just go up north for a free legal abortion paid for by the "Canadian" taxpayer.
If only Justin Trudeau wasn’t severely cucked but even then he will get really no job done like the removal of “Canadian thanksgiving”

We ain't seen nothin yet. If they actually ban abortion it will be epic lifefuel. They're already calling for civil war over this. LOL imagine creating a revolution to protect women's rights to kill babies.

Yep these toilets will never be satisfied no matter how many benefits they get
On the surface, it seems hypocritical wanting to support abortions but at the same time wanting taxpayers to support their bastard spawns should they decide to keep them instead.

But, it's all about maintaining the gynocracy. To allow them even more control of the gene pool and the resources of society to their benefit.
If only Justin Trudeau wasn’t severely cucked but even then he will get really no job done like the removal of “Canadian thanksgiving”
Trudeau was the worst thing to ever happen, not just with "Canada". At least Biden is an old man with dementia, Trudeau is a coward actively working on stripping the rights of people there while being sweet-mouthed about democracy.

Last edited:
It's not that I support abortion its just that I don't think poor ratchet hoes should be having kidz anyways. My taxes are already sky high, i don't need to be paying for these bitches food stamps if i didn't father their loud ugly offspring.

ending life is based though

We ain't seen nothin yet. If they actually ban abortion it will be epic lifefuel. They're already calling for civil war over this. LOL imagine creating a revolution to protect women's rights to kill babies.
Banning abortions still won't stop foids from being whores. Still won't stop them for "forgetting" to take birth control as Chad or Tyrone cum and dumps then. They will still get abortions illegally, but on the bright side unsafe abortions are more likely to leave the foid permanently infertile.

At the same time this would mean more bastard children being brought up in abusive homes and putting a strain on everyone else who pays taxes to support them.
It's not that I support abortion its just that I don't think poor ratchet hoes should be having kidz anyways. My taxes are already sky high, i don't need to be paying for these bitches food stamps if i didn't father their loud ugly offspring.
Whores should be forcefully sterilized. That's a better solution than abortions.

Lots of these insignificant holes would rather drain a man's finances thru child support. Foids don't lose.

Banning abortions still won't stop foids from being whores. Still won't stop them for "forgetting" to take birth control as Chad or Tyrone cum and dumps then. They will still get abortions illegally, but on the bright side unsafe abortions are more likely to leave the foid permanently infertile.

At the same time this would mean more bastard children being brought up in abusive homes and putting a strain on everyone else who pays taxes to support them.

Whores should be forcefully sterilized. That's a better solution than abortions.
Society should implement some sort of birth license system. If the foid gets pregnant without a license then she should undergo a forced abortion and hysterectomy to remove her uterus preventing the whore from ever getting pregnant again.

There was a badass movie from the 90s based on this.

Society should implement some sort of birth license system. If the foid gets pregnant without a license then she should undergo a forced abortion and hysterectomy to remove her uterus preventing the whore from ever getting pregnant again.

There was a badass movie from the 90s based on this.

True, this will bring a balance to natural selection so that subhuman foids and whores won't breed either. The only foids who should be breeding is if she's married with her husband and her children must be his (no sperm banks or cuckoldry).

Let's see how feminists argue with that. :feelsdevil:

On the surface, it seems hypocritical wanting to support abortions but at the same time wanting taxpayers to support their bastard spawns should they decide to keep them instead.

But, it's all about maintaining the gynocracy. To allow them even more control of the gene pool and the resources of society to their benefit.
Toilets want to destroy everything that they walk on like a parasite
Trudeau was the worst thing to ever happen, not just with "Canada". At least Biden is an old man with dementia, Trudeau is a coward actively working on stripping the rights of people there while being sweet-mouthed about democracy.
And he can stay as prime minister for practically as long as he likes as well. Canada only offers free health care but even then some canadians here said something about the taxes being too high to pay for it.

Toilets want to destroy everything that they walk on like a parasite
And it's not going to change as long as cucks and simps buy into that bullshit.
And he can stay as prime minister for practically as long as he likes as well. Canada only offers free health care but even then some canadians here said something about the taxes being too high to pay for it.
"Canadians" are forced to cuck themselves.