Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Females are disgusting

Filthy shameless whores. Sometimes you question why you are even attracted to them.

do you know what comes out of the pussy, blood, discharge and someones else's cum.

music video animated gif GIF by Vevo

Gross creatures in general. If you really think about, women's bodies are kinda ugly looking. I'm attracted to them I guess but realistically speaking the human female is not very pleasing to look at.

Well fishing out my long hair from my ass crack is uh, not cute.
Period poops- when you’re free balling without a tampon. So the bowl is just filled with a delicate feminine Eau de toilette of diarrhea and period blood.
I've big boobs & presumably because there's so much skin area I seem to get, like blocked pores , a little bit like black heads. If I'm sitting braless on the toilet I'll squeeze them out
:feelspuke:

We all came out of their disgusting, repulsive, repugnant, blood soaked and unhygienic orifices and birth is treated like a miracle

femoids are stupid, worthless mindless cunts

most gross things are 'uniquely feminine'

Foids deserve to be raped! Fucking animals!

Ehhh I can’t judge too much I’m pretty gross as well

there’s a reason foids have penis envy and some even go to the point of becoming a ftm tranny. but then they find out 95% of us play on veteran difficulty so then they rope because they can’t cope living a single week of our lives.

I bet 60% of foid pussy is fucking nasty and they’re always insecure about it. To the point of wanting a dick instead.

I swear women a are more disgusting and uncivilized then man.

Also due to their high SMV they are FAR MORE perverted. Like how else have they the sense of sleeping with 100s of guys and love to get railed by dogs, bears and horses or eat literally feces.

They are actually ugly even if they look good. They are demented, greedy, lustful and insane - and yet I want a girlfriend!

Gross creatures in general. If you really think about, women's bodies are kinda ugly looking. I'm attracted to them I guess but realistically speaking the human female is not very pleasing to look at.
quote-it-is-only-the-man-whose-intellect-is-clouded-by-his-sexual-impulse-that-could-give-arthur-schopenhauer-91-11-50.jpg

If a man does weird shit he is seen as a creepy and disgusting creature. "This is why you are an incel" :soy:

when foids do worse shit than this they are quirky and silly teehee :foidSoy:

gross, they live like the unhygienic men they talk about so often. Only in anime they are perfect, I hope a foid reads this and feels mogged by cartoons.

the double standarts / Hypocrisy is never Ending :feelsclown:

If a man does weird shit he is seen as a creepy and disgusting creature. "This is why you are an incel" :soy:

when foids do worse shit than this they are quirky and silly teehee :foidSoy:
the double standarts / Hypocrisy is never Ending :feelsclown:

Today was kind of werid i went to the nigger mall and left when i looked i saw a nigger to straps on shoulders short skirt where you can see her butt she was dressed like a hooker

Last edited:
"I literally only wear underwear if I’m wearing jeans. Tee - hee" :foidSoy: