Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females are creating more incels by lusting after white men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The only reason genes like this got passed is because of ethnic females lusting after sub Chad white men.
soyboy23.jpg

Their genes create trucels.
20180409_180741-jpg.7237

JFL at that babies expression. It fucking screams KILL MEEE!!!

God bless that kid's soul.. :feelsmega:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 74
Legit thread. Self hating ethnic women have far lower standards for white men than they do men of their own race.

White women lust after Tyrone, they don't really have a choice

lmao @ that cuckface hes making

Future incel.

This. Bring back anti-miscegenation laws.

JFL at that babies expression. It fucking screams KILL MEEE!!!
Future School shooter mark my words / i hope they home school

Instead of dating the average black guy she goes for this numale, and creates that. Holy shit.

Ugh,subhumans MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO PROCREATE.

That kid's life is gonna be miserable,fuck I feel bad for him.

Race matters WAY more than people think.

They created a Subhuman, he will be posting here a few years later

Ethnic women are evil. They are pure evil. We must fix this once and for all. Put them in cages and throw the key away.

Normies: Why would you support euthanization? That’s an I deal rooted in Nazism! It’s against the rights of humanity, and all people are appreciated in society.

This image saddens me, as that mongoloid will live a life of pain and sorrow. May it’s life be short and painless.

Ethnic women are evil. They are pure evil. We must fix this once and for all. Put them in cages and throw the key away.
They should have their roastie lips sewn shut like they do in some African countries.

Normies: Why would you support euthanization? That’s an I deal rooted in Nazism! It’s against the rights of humanity, and all people are appreciated in society.
I just want to rip normies faces off when they are the one saying this and at the same time doing horrible things to us contrary to what are they saying

I just want to rip normies faces off when they are the one saying this and at the same time doing horrible things to us contrary to what are they saying
Hypocracy is the true meaning of life.