Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female's are a waste of resource's.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Females have lost any ability to take care of themselvs at this point.Before females were all whore's they would marry one guy and be an equal part of the relationship,raising children, taking care of the house, cooking meal's ect .This is no longer the case, females have succumb to their whoreish princess urges and have devolped a  mentality in which they belive that they as females are entitled to have a good life and be taken care of until she dies. 

However now a serious issue has arisen, females no longer marry. So the burdon falls unto us.
They endlessy search for CHAD but get pumped and dumped after a short period of time. because CHAD can always do better. This creates single mothers, without a guy to help raise the child the female looks for help, if she cant find a cuck to"accept her as is"  and accept her bastard child then she turns to the government. Welfare and foodstamps galore, the gov. becomes her supporter and she effectivly marries the government.

Fem's can't truely support themselvs without outside help, they cant even buy their own birth contol FFS. We should end burdensome things like child support,if she can abort it then she can support it. We shouldn't have to fund their abortions and costly healthcare.

Some Men are being taxed into poverty while females get free rides at every turn. Guys should refuse to pay child support, if a guy has 0 say on weather she gets to murder her baby in the womb then how is it his baby ? Its simply not. I will say that guys like us who dont even look at or come into contact with females do have an advantage in certin states, but in alot of states our taxes and insurance is high because of them. We need to change this, im 18 years old, i shouldnt have to support thots and their DISGUSTING life style for the next 20 years of MY life. It's not fair at all.

We need a war on feminism.

FeminismsCancer said:
We need a war on feminism.

Feminism has done nothing but unleash chaos. It's an oppression group towards men that needs to be quarantined. Sweden has already been plagued by the feminism.

Good qualitative thread.

radioactivity is radioactive

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Feminism has done nothing but unleash chaos. It's an oppression group towards men that needs to be quarantined. Sweden has already been plagued by the feminism.

Females have always been a drain on resources and ultimately destroy a society when they are awarded enough freedom. I always thought that patriarchy was "damage control" mode. I talked with a Swedish guy, they believe that gender is a social construct...you get the idea. 

Wimmenz have to be replaced with sexbots or any sort of biological alternative that can be effectively controlled and contained. They didn't any good and they will never do.

I am a waste. If society wanted to make this world a better place they would not have allowed my parents to have a child that was destined to fail.