Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Females actually think of 'chads' like gods ?!

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
It seems like females actually think of really attractive guys as like some kind of higher being.. I've heard this a few times... 2 different females have said it to me.. 1 of them I was talking to online and likened 'tall attractive guys' to gods when comparing what kind of guys she could get.. The other I knew in person she spoke of this friend of a guy friend she met who she claimed wasn't at all her type in appearance style or interests etc but couldnt explain why she wanted to basically 'bang' him straight away after meeting him.. said she couldnt explain why and likened him to a god. I said 'you've got to be fucking kidding me' because she seemed like a more rational non slutty type. I was that bothered by It I wanted to just distance myself from her and tell her to fuck off.. I know that appearance is pretty much the determining factor when it comes to attraction and getting partners but I never really knew they thought of these kind of guys as actually more than regular people who happen to be attractive... If they see guys like that in that kind of way then no wonder they treat the rest of us as less than even human... It explains a lot but its messed up how the female mind is more like a magnet to certain guys, unable to rationalize their behavior and completely lose their shit under the influence of mindless animal instinct . 'Chad worship' seems to be a real thing
Screenshot 20190412 211617 Tinder

Using the normal fucking font color you purplecel

Also, now you know that women are just Chad-hungry sluts when it comes to relationships.

Jesus christ, cool it with the formatting.

Yeah i had to learn it myself too in the hard way: there is no “non slut” woman

Holes stop thinking rationally when they see a chad.

The scary part is that even if an average guy gets in a relationship with one he might only find out what she is truly like when a chad comes along... which means the female could be in a relationship with a guy for awhile and he thinks its going fine until random chad comes into the picture then BAM BAM BAM. all of a sudden shes left for a guy she just met and knows nothing about

Yep, pretty much lol

Basically. I've had girls bully me and call me ugly to become teehee giggles and can't stop smiling when an attractive male appears.

This thread is pure blackpill

The scary part is that even if an average guy gets in a relationship with one he might only find out what she is truly like when a chad comes along... which means the female could be in a relationship with a guy for awhile and he thinks its going fine until random chad comes into the picture then BAM BAM BAM. all of a sudden shes left for a guy she just met and knows nothing about

thou go girl.

Females and soys see chads as gods and worship them thats true

They bow down to Chad and snort his cum