Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity FemaleRapistPill: Just a reminder foids can literally get away with raping little boys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
stinky inklerinos imagining having sex with a 17.99999-year-old = EVIL
foids literally raping children = GOOD

Me possessing that type of media could land me in jail for years. But a woman going out and actually doing it? 1 week in jail.

And what a surprise. Blonde, cumskin, and attractive. Pretty sure some old cumskin judge let her off the hook too.

Perfectly fair and balanced society

Last edited:
Chad problems.
0 sympathy.

Being born as a fairly attractive white w*man in a western country --> press any key mode

She belongs in jail
full

Me possessing that type of media could land me in jail for years. But a woman going out and actually doing it? 1 week in jail.

And what a surprise. Blonde, cumskin, and attractive. Pretty sure some old cumskin judge let her off the hook too.

Perfectly fair and balanced society
She belongs in jail
full
She belong to da skreets

Ragefuel. I can't believe cucks are still bluepilled on jb pussy but don't do anything about this. Low iq cucks and whores need exterminating.

A week in jail? Just tie her up & let a pig rape her lol.

australia needs to have a war and establish a new government