Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FemaleDating Strategy is undergoing a civil war lmao

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Apparently head mods are conservative black women lipstick alley types, and said being conservative and republican is good, they just agree on hating men. Now liberal white wimminz are angry.

Retarded women going full retard. I couldn't care less for them.

"NJOUUU, YOU CAN'T POST CONTENT BY SOMEONE WITH DIFFERENT POLITICAL BELIEFS TO MINE ON A DATING ADVICE FORUM, NJOUUUUUUUU" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Based, I hope for foids to begin race wars.
We must divide and conquer in the revolution that will come to pass.

I cackle at how female-only spaces always implode or collapse on themselves due to all the rampant neuroticism. Even women seem to realize it which is why they always demand men do everything or attempt to infiltrate male spaces.

They are beyond pathetic.

Apparently head mods are conservative black women lipstick alley types, and said being conservative and republican is good, they just agree on hating men. Now liberal white wimminz are angry.

Hope FDS gets deleted :feelshaha:

Lipstick Alley is a conservative website?

Lipstick Alley is a conservative website?
Most black people are conservative on literally everything except for pro-black race issues. American media seems to portray the exact opposite though. How many black people do you know that are pro-gay, pro-tranny, anti-gun, pro-immigration? Very few. I mean, lipstick alley is pure black women unfiltered, look at how much they shit on asians and curries on that site.

Hope it gets banned soon along with other famel spaces, but given cuckddit's agenda, we know it ain't happen, it's almost impossible.

Most black people are conservative on literally everything except for pro-black race issues. American media seems to portray the exact opposite though. How many black people do you know that are pro-gay, pro-tranny, anti-gun, pro-immigration? Very few. I mean, lipstick alley is pure black women unfiltered, look at how much they shit on asians and curries on that site.

I don't think they're worried about gays or trans or immigrants or not being able to have a gun. I think their main concern is social programs for the underprivileged.

They just believe in alot of Fake n gay. Useless expenditure of energy on their part. Hahaha

FDS has gone private? Fuck yeah. Now their bullshit posts won't make it to the front page of Reddit ever again.

Last edited:
I don't think they're worried about gays or trans or immigrants or not being able to have a gun. I think their main concern is social programs for the underprivileged.
that's as a result of them being black and related to black issues in bumfuck poor Southern states though, like I said. You think blacks care about hispanics or asians or curries? A black man is more likely to call a gay person a faggot or an asian a chink than the average person is going to call a black person a nigger. Look at the most highest profile black people in the USA which are NBA/NFL/MLB athletes and rappers who exist in "liberal" industries, yet STILL at least 90% of them are disgusted by gays and trannies.

that's as a result of them being black and related to black issues in bumfuck poor Southern states though, like I said. You think blacks care about hispanics or asians or curries? A black man is more likely to call a gay person a faggot or an asian a chink than the average person is going to call a black person a nigger. Look at the most highest profile black people in the USA which are NBA/NFL/MLB athletes and rappers who exist in "liberal" industries, yet STILL at least 90% of them are disgusted by gays and trannies.

Whatever "disgust" they feel is insignificant. That's what I mean when I say they don't care about these things. Immigrants flooding the country? Maybe I'm not in love with immigrants but I don't really care what they do. As long as there's a feasible road out of poverty, sure, have a gay President I don't give a fuck.

Didn't read any of that but the idea is very much LifeFuel

Retarded women going full retard. I couldn't care less for them.
I cackle at how female-only spaces always implode or collapse on themselves due to all the rampant neuroticism. Even women seem to realize it which is why they always demand men do everything or attempt to infiltrate male spaces.

They are beyond pathetic.

Not a single Fuck Was Given that day

Foids defeated themselfs lol :feelsautistic:

White foids think they are gods over niggers

Liberal white women are cancer.

what was the political podcast about
Liberal white women are cancer.
not to defend white foids because they do constitute a majority of r/FDS, but r/FDS is also disproportionally black

The lipstick alley thing is unsurprising, but I didn’t know they were conservatives I just thought they were your usual Black Girl Power! neoliberal typed who are occasionally honest about how they want masculine men

lulz. No one likes batshit crazy liberal white females. They are so easy to see through.

Is the “pink pill” something they co opted from us?

I once talked to an ex femcel once. She told me that there's massive infighting in femcel communities.

[UWSL]One of the most common reason for infighting is JBW. Pinkpill also believes in racial hierarchy with mayowhores ranking at the top and black women at the bottom, and many foids there used to say that white women can't be femcels which caused HUGE fights. [/UWSL]

Whereas here many people say "boys above 6 ft can't be incels", "whites can't be incels" but it barely causes infighting.

And funnily, femcels believe incels are Stacy only volcels, men have infinite smv whereas ugly women are real incels :feelskek:

No Loyalty amongst women, just vicious cutthroats and opportunist.

Every fucking place with more than 2 females becomes a war zone. I was in school, uni, some serious workplaces and in EVERY SINGLE ONE of them there was a war between foids. They are crazy beasts.

lulz. No one likes batshit crazy liberal white females. They are so easy to see through.
Chad does
Femcels aren't real
I once talked to an ex femcel once. She told me that there's massive infighting in femcel communities.

[UWSL]One of the most common reason for infighting is JBW. Pinkpill also believes in racial hierarchy with mayowhores ranking at the top and black women at the bottom, and many foids there used to say that white women can't be femcels which caused HUGE fights. [/UWSL]

Whereas here many people say "boys above 6 ft can't be incels", "whites can't be incels" but it barely causes infighting.

And funnily, femcels believe incels are Stacy only volcels, men have infinite smv whereas ugly women are real incels :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back