Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female worshipping in Anime is infuriating to me

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I was just watching the 5. episode of Cheat Magician and it happened again. Some ''bad men'' are harassing some female dressed in some slutty clothings. Then the protagnist steps in and saves her. Such typical garbage. At the same time the female is worshippied, most likely by showing her breasts or something similar to that. Stop this now!

Anime women are not real women. Look upon them as separate species on different planes of existence. Stay strong and keep coping, friend.

Anime isn't real

hivemind

Some animu girls deserve to be worshipped

Anime isn't real

No man. No female deserved to be worshipped.
Dont be so toxic. Cute and cultured creature deserves, and only animu girls can that, 3d deserving if are so much of mythology

That's why I never really got into anime yet. The foid worshipping and fans of anime turned me off to it.
But I'm sure there's some good animes for incels to watch, so the jury is still out. I just don't watch anime so I couldn't be bothered to find them.

Anime is cucked

That's why I never really got into anime yet. The foid worshipping and fans of anime turned me off to it.

Today there are not that anime out there worthy to be watched. The same cliche over and over again.

Anime is cucked

There are less and less good animes out there. We need a true anime with only men. It needs to show harsh reality. It needs to be brutal and filled with logic.

We need a true anime with only men. It needs to show harsh reality. It needs to be brutal and filled with logic.
Forgive me for giving a popular anime as a recommendation, but I believe you're looking for Fist of the North Star. There are women but they don't do anything except get kidnapped or give a motivation to a man. It does show harsh reality and the violence is crass.

Meh, that scene was just a lazy plot device. The woman showing appreciation instead of egging on the thugs to beat the crap out of the protagonist is what is unrealistic.

the majority of anime is garbage idk how u fags stomach it

Anime fans = Textbook Omega males

F7FCD301 9C1D 4361 941A BA4BE7127997

Anime forum moderator. Memes write themselves.

the majority of anime is garbage idk how u fags stomach it

I just cannot. There are some good animes out there but it is rare. They are worthy to be watched. Today's anime is the same cliche over and over again. Also this cliche is displayed very poorly. It has to stop.

2D != 3D

The problem with female worship is not that the object of worship is female; no one would care if you were to "worship" a female animal like a cat or dog. The problem is that the worship of 3D foids directly benefits the persons who are the cause of our unique suffering and aids in perpetuating the current system under which incels are disadvantaged. Female worship should be more accurately defined as "3D foid worship"

I used to like how there'd be a new mindless bag of tits running after the Mc every few episodes in Harem anime/Manga. Now, I fucking hate it. Too much time is wasted on women, while the main character could be going on adventures and acting cool and shit.

2D != 3D

The problem with female worship is not that the object of worship is female; no one would care if you were to "worship" a female animal like a cat or dog. The problem is that the worship of 3D foids directly benefits the persons who are the cause of our unique suffering and aids in perpetuating the current system under which incels are disadvantaged. Female worship should be more accurately defined as "3D foid worship"
99th percentile IQ

@pp183 thoughts?

@pp183 thoughts?
massive cope 2d girls are queens
2D != 3D

I was just watching the 5. episode of Cheat Magician and it happened again. Some ''bad men'' are harassing some female dressed in some slutty clothings. Then the protagnist steps in and saves her. Such typical garbage. At the same time the female is worshippied, most likely by showing her breasts or something similar to that. Stop this now!

i love anime

I LOVE CHEAT MAGICIAN

you need to chill and enjoy the art, cuck

It is even so popular that I do not even want to watch this anime.

Is this some meme or why do people keep up mentioning this? I do not get though.
It's very manly. You're missing out by not reading it. Fist of the North Star is one of the greats.

Here, if you don't have any desire to read it after watching this spread, then there is no hope for you.
Power of awesomeness

Finally, someone said it. One of the things that annoys me the most about anime is the difference in treatment between men and women. A girl does something bad in an anime, she gets a slap on her wrists (if that). A man does something bad, he gets sent into orbit by a hydrogen bomb whilst simultaneously being fisted by a power drill. All the while the girl is screaming "Hentai!"

That's a light novel. Light novels are copes for genetic shit where they make girls be good great people that care about personality.

Isekai animes are usually pretty shitty tbh, don't watch them.

Anime revolves around female worshipping bro what the hell were you expecting :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ok maybe not all of them but most of them are, that’s what anime is known for. The weak innocent foid being saved countless times by the manly protagonist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back