Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female Voices Becoming Deeper

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
If you listen to radio programmes from the 1940s and 1950s you’ll notice some striking differences between the way that people spoke then and how we express ourselves today.

women today speak at a deeper pitch than their mothers or grandmothers would have done, thanks to the changing power dynamics between men and women.

The team found that the “fundamental frequency” had dropped by 23 Hz over five decades – from an average of 229 Hz (roughly an A# below middle C) to 206 Hz (roughly a G#). That’s a significant, audible difference.

The team also considered the fact that members of the more recent group from the 1990s were using the contraceptive pill, which could have led to hormonal changes that could have altered the vocal chords. Yet the drop in pitch remained even when the team excluded those women from their sample.

Instead, the researchers speculated that the transformation reflects the rise of women to more prominent roles in society, leading them to adopt a deeper tone to project authority and dominance in the workplace.

Women in the Netherlands consistently talk in deeper voices than women in Japan, for instance, and this seems to be linked to the prevailing gender stereotypes – independence versus powerlessness, for instance – in the different cultures (an inequality that is also reflected in a much larger gender pay gap in Japan).
http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180612-the-reasons-why-womens-voices-are-deeper-today

The human of the future will just be a drone and like a zombie without gender, nation, race and culture. While men turn into soy boys, women turn into deep, manly butches with fake blonde hair: so much for "lipstick on a pig"...

Teenage girls on the bus I catch try to speak like this and think they're cool and alpha.
We need Sharia

Listen to her fucking voice, lol, it's almost deeper than Kimmel's:

thats from sucking dick too mcuh LOLL

Listen to her fucking voice, lol, it's almost deeper than Kimmel's:

She's going to sound like a certified raspy voice crackwhore within the next 10 years.

I swear they are also getting taller and maturing earlier.

I swear they are also getting taller and maturing earlier.

Yeah, young white women are chadlites themselves by now. And with 20 they look like 30 already.

they're gonna become men soon and then get rejected by everyone.

A genderless/sexless future is utopia, no penis and no vagina=no suffering, prosperity and happiness to all.

I didn't read it but I experienced this today and it startled me.

Edit: Nip women will always have the most heavenly voices though.

This just applies to western roasties.