Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Female Validation Pushes You Through Life

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
do you remember how your class mates acted after they started interacting and getting female attention? Usually Normies and up lookswise…

I scored 1400 something on the SAT without even studying for it.

I truly believe with F.V. I would have the “stamina” to studymaxx at a decent University for a STEM degree but I took the depressed NEET pill and dropped out of HS.

It’s not a coincidence that females out perform and exceed men in university enrollment (it’s something like 55-65% female now).

Not to mention that despite some schools even being 2/3rd female students only a small minority of the males in the uni are sexually active.

I wish I Studymaxxed simply to obtain a decent wage for copes. I fucking hate life.

I hate foids blud

I hate foids blud
Honestly as an ugly male there was no point in me going to Uni to studymaxx I’d probably KMS or go Eat Rice if I had to see hot girls going to bars and clubs every weekend while Chad walks around campus accompanied by 2 or more females at all times.

It's hard to studymaxx when you're a depressed rotter. I managed to graduate with a STEM degree, but just barely (dropped out twice).

Ricecels seem to be particularly adept at this though, studying and moneymaxxing seems to be one of their biggest sources of motivation.
Asian parental expectation in my opinion is a huge contribution to their motivation. If it wasn’t for family pressure they would realize it’s useless once they go to university and see most Asian females dating White men.
How did you make it through university?

Highschool was shit for me and I figured university was just HS 2.0 except without parents so it was going to be a brutal and suicidal experience. Am I correct about this assumption?

Smoked weed, skipped classes, graduated with a super low GPA. Basically just by the skin of my teeth :feelstastyman:

It depends if you go to one with a campus or not. Campus life is gigasuifuel for everyone except frat boy chad. If you go to a commuter school with no campus, it's like HS minus all the bullying, since ppl are focused on PT work and their future careers.
Every dumb fuck I know went to university which is also why I didn’t want to go.

I played football with this big black obese dumbass that somehow got into a university for a Sports Marketing degree.

Once he made it into university is the day I realized it was a scam for the most part.

Obviously there’s useful degrees but with the amount of competition there is and I won’t have a family or kids FUCK IT I don’t care I’ll just work a blue collar job and call it a day.

If I could go back in time, I would have gone straight into blue collar work after HS. One of my biggest regrets in life is wasting 5 prime years rotting at uni.

In blue collar, the money is good, the work is steady, and the environment is almost 100% male (besides a few foids in HR but nothing crazy like the big corps). Imo, the best route is to be a tradie for 5-6 years and then move up to management and have a team of tradies / apprentices under you. Doing blue collar work for a decade or more will destroy your body, so it's best to have an exit plan in place from the beginning.
Solid advice, I hope everything goes well for you. It sucks that we have to do everything in secret it would be cool if incels could work with eachother to build companies for men only but that will never happen.

oh it'll happen, just once the gynocentric system collapses under its own weight :feelshmm:

@mlcurrycel is already planning for this, you should check out some of his threads :bigbrain:
I definitely will check it out, this forum isn’t even half as bad as what the other blackpill websites said it was lol. But yes the collapse of this society is inevitable, feminism is unsustainable and only ever possible in a resourceful nation during times of peace.

Those times are coming to an end

Asian parental expectation in my opinion is a huge contribution to their motivation. If it wasn’t for family pressure they would realize it’s useless once they go to university and see most Asian females dating White men.

This was what slowly blackpilled me (or led me to it), seeing everyone around me pairing up into relationships (not just wmaf but those too) and having the support and validation that comes with that, meanwhile going through all of it alone.

oh it'll happen, just once the gynocentric system collapses under its own weight :feelshmm:

@mlcurrycel is already planning for this, you should check out some of his threads :bigbrain:
Hope this happens soon.

Once he made it into university is the day I realized it was a scam for the most part.

Obviously there’s useful degrees but with the amount of competition there is and I won’t have a family or kids FUCK IT I don’t care I’ll just work a blue collar job and call it a day.
Amen brother.

This was what slowly blackpilled me (or led me to it), seeing everyone around me pairing up into relationships (not just wmaf but those too) and having the support and validation that comes with that, meanwhile going through all of it alone.

Hope this happens soon.
it will happen, the system literally can’t sustain itself and this isn’t even Incel revenge fantasy cope. With women now out earning men, men will just drop out of society and ironically women will become the new men. A weak and feminine country makes way for patriarchal barbarian invaders.

Nah, it pushes you to overexert yourself, wageslave with "dignity" and debase yourself for a threatre performance of "muh love" and "intimacy" that'll run out after year 2 in marriage or when you have kids.

University is useless.

If I could go back in time, I would have gone straight into blue collar work after HS. One of my biggest regrets in life is wasting 5 prime years rotting at uni.

In blue collar, the money is good, the work is steady, and the environment is almost 100% male (besides a few foids in HR but nothing crazy like the big corps). Imo, the best route is to be a tradie for 5-6 years and then move up to management and have a team of tradies / apprentices under you. Doing blue collar work for a decade or more will destroy your body, so it's best to have an exit plan in place from the beginning.
Based. I would've done the same. University is a scam and most degrees are a waste. It's only useful for medical or law degrees. Maybe IT, but there are easier and cheaper IT degrees that kickstart your career. In my country they're called technological degrees and are 2-3 years long.