Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female vagina smells like pickled fish

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Hi,

I've been told that a female's vagina smells like fish, nasty pickled fish like fesikh I'd imagine.

I'm not sure about other guys - but doesn't this disturb you? It feel like a design flaw in women actually -- like they're supposed to be so feminine and beautiful yet this ghastly little oversight is ruining everything.

Somehow it feels to me that women should be more aware of this flaw and it should affect their confidence. Whenever I see a so-called beautiful woman walking down the street so care-free thinking she's all that I just remember her pussy smells like fesikh and laugh her into oblivion.

Women: Please accept that your pussy smells, let it negatively affect your confidence and so make yourselves more readily available sexually as a result. Afterall, we're having to sleep with a creature whos pussy literally smells like a Zabbaleen fesikh market --- you should not make this difficult. It's unappetizing enough as it is. We're doing you a favour.

Men: Do not let women forget this flaw, and do not forgive them for it. Remind them of it constantly less they get inflated egos and think they're all that

They're just too smelly, sorry, but its true.

You copied that paragraph off reddit and turned it into your own version lol

9rhzcadwbzc91

Is this is the anus close to the vagina copypasta

Even fishy, sweaty cunt is better than living as a drained wanker stuck in inceldom, forever everlong virginity and frustration.

U

FUCKING

REDITTOR!!!!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Do you believe females should be ashamed of their stinky roast beef flaps?
Yes. They need to spray water up their to clean all the gunk out.

Ngl I've always liked all seafood I've tried :shock: If this is true, which it might not be because I've heard a lot of differing opinions from the normies of the world, if I had gf everytime I made a fish pie or something I'd probably ask for some... Extra ingredient jfl. Then again I'd still buy worcestershire sauce regardless.

I wouldn't know.

That smell increases testosterone, so I've read.

Your dried semen actually smells quite similar to pussy. So if you want to perform well in an athletic event, remember to not masturbate or have sex (with a prostitute obviously) the week before competition and rub the head of your dick for 5min with your hand and keep smelling it to increase testosterone.

@HighTGymcel do you feel as if the fesikh smell is a design flaw in females?

This differs per individual toilet, some toilets have a very strong smell and others smell like nothing down there. Some smell like fish, others smell like old urine. I've been to many prostitutes and there are quite a number of different smells, some toilets you can smell the moment they lift their underwear, others require you to bring your nose up close.

From what I've heard it's the same with men, some smell stronger than others.

Us shaming their smell wouldn't really help us because they can always just claim that "we know nothing about toilets" because no toilets let us get close to one. :feelswhat:

This differs per individual toilet, some toilets have a very strong smell and others smell like nothing down there. Some smell like fish, others smell like old urine. I've been to many prostitutes and there are quite a number of different smells, some toilets you can smell the moment they lift their underwear, others require you to bring your nose up close.

From what I've heard it's the same with men, some smell stronger than others.

Us shaming their smell wouldn't really help us because they can always just claim that "we know nothing about toilets" because no toilets let us get close to one. :feelswhat:
I disagree, they should be ashamed of their stinky roast beef flaps. Maby they will give us sex if their self esteem is low enough.

Girls In general smell like pickles ( I took the No air conditioning bus pheromone pill)

The more you know

Surstromming? Even more reason to stay away from toilets

Surstromming? Even more reason to stay away from toilets