Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female traffic at the county prison

S

Singularity314

Greycel
So, short back story on why I have been able to observe many times what I am going to describe....I work for a company that mostly does work for County and State government. One County that I regularly visit has the particular department I deal with in the same building as the County prison(male). I have sat in my car many times in the parking lot which has an excellent view of where the the visitors entrance is. Every time and I mean every time I have sat and watched the foot traffic in and out of the prison visitors entrance it is more often than not a 7/10's or 8/10's (with a good number of 9/10's in my opinion too) woman going into or coming from a visit to the PRISON! Often with a young child with them. I would say on average, sitting there watching for about 20 mins yields between 5 and 10 of these women. I can't help thinking to myself WTF! These women will actually go and visit these scum bags in prison! Yet if I glance at them when i am crossing the parking lot they give me a look of disgust that pretty much says "how dare you look in my direction sub human!".
I am so disgusted when I see this parade of women going to see their convict lovers in prison. Yet many decent men can't even get a second glance from a woman but yet these women will take time out of their day to drive to a prison (regularly I might add since I have seen many of the same women) to see a convict behind glass for a few minutes. This is just further proof we are done and that all the maxxing in the world isn't going to make a woman love us. They only love Chad.... no matter what crime he has committed.

Last edited:
Just be prisoner theory
Maybe Meeks was onto something...

women are naturally attracted to violent brutish men

Their parents must be so proud

Personality theory proven (ie. the only personality trait that actually attracts women is violent thuggishness)

You're right dude. But do want to point out that there ARE incels imprisoned for bullshit like drug offenses. Addiction, setsp ups, etc. They're not all scumbags. Some are true. And they're often Chads... thus the army of foids coming in to visit them. Dying to get their cock and DNA in their holes while treating you (and me) like shit. But there are incels in there too. Those whores aren't coming to visit them. And I'm sure some never get visitors.

I know in some states... they allow conjugal visits. Imagine being forced to lock that chad criminal brute with that girl you cant get then wait outside for them to finish. At least you're getting paid and that bitch is definetly fucking other chadz.

And to think most guys are STEMceling, looksmaxing, gymceling and what all else for leftover scraps while these dudes with a 10th grade education and no prospects are getting all the prime meat coming to them first.

I know in some states... they allow conjugal visits. Imagine being forced to lock that chad criminal brute with that girl you cant get then wait outside for them to finish. At least you're getting paid and that bitch is definetly fucking other chadz.

Are you saying that the thug chads will beat the women up or what? Most likely she will beg for his footlong dick like a little schoolgirl until she fucks him for hours straight and fills every one of her holes. And if he beats her? Well, we can expect her to be wet inbetween her legs every day wanting to come back to visit Terra-chad
And to think most guys are STEMceling, looksmaxing, gymceling and what all else for leftover scraps while these dudes with a 10th grade education and no prospects are getting all the prime meat coming to them first.

Is STEMceling when you get a STEM education to have more money, or what ?

JFL if you aren't thugmaxxing

Prisoners get all kinds of female orbiters. Inmates get bored and sell info on females to other inmates for a buck. Running thug game never worked for me, though.

Someone needs to make a "virgin prisoner vs. chad convict" meme

where virgin prisoner gets fucked up the ass, has to drop soap etc.
and chad convict fucks bitches, cucks the prison guards, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back