Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel female touch

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Its probably what we all want but will never get just something as simple as holding hands. We need this to maintain a healthy mental state I guess the guys at IT dont understand this concept

existence is pain

Idk wat to say except that thinking bout this makes me very salty

It’s been proven touch is extremely beneficial for health

I just want foid to passionately kiss my glans.

If you are a subhuman you can only touch a woman paying for that.

It’s been proven touch is extremely beneficial for health
There was a study done involving babies who were touched more and those who were touched less, the results found that those touched less were more likely to develop social anxiety and depression.

When I was graduating from high school and foids had to touch me while we dance and vice versa, I felt like I could black out from foid just holding my hand.
Imagining how it could feel when foid loves you and constantly hold your hand just because she wants too is pure suifuel :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelscry:

I prefer not to be touched by ugly femorloids

When I was graduating from high school and foids had to touch me while we dance and vice versa, I felt like I could black out from foid just holding my hand.
Imagining how it could feel when foid loves you and constantly hold your hand just because she wants too is pure suifuel :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelscry:
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: