Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female-to-Male Trans Gain Male Privilege and it Sucks

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★

Plz death spam this on cucktears. I want to see their little useless NPC heads fucking explode LOLOLOL

Sargoy of Cuckad
:soy::soy::soy:

I bet the transgenders were surprised even after being told many times that there is no male privilege.

tfw you get sick of playing on tutorial mode

Haha dumbass foid mutilated her own body and got fucked over:feelskek:

LIFEFUEL

Haha dumbass foid mutilated her own body and got fucked over:feelskek:

LIFEFUEL
Best things is nobody can still explain me how can transgenderism be so "normal" that it seems to affect 5 men for every woman and it seems like female to male transgenders are even decreasing with time. KEK it must have absolutely nothing to do with males interiorizing from an early age how being a woman is like 100% better and being a man (young man especially) sucks assess and so convincing themselves thatthey REALLY are a woman trapped in a man's body. LOL

Bitch deserves it.

Plz death spam this on cucktears. I want to see their little useless NPC heads fucking explode LOLOLOL

Male privilege isn’t real. They think they’re trying to join the “patriarchy” that the matriarchy has created in their minds, only to find out it does not exist.

Male privilege isn’t real. They think they’re trying to join the “patriarchy” that the matriarchy has created in their minds, only to find out it does not exist.
I'll correct you: they find out that the patriarchy DOES exist and it is the result of FEMALE SEXUAL CHOICES. Worst blackpill ever.

Reminder that Sargon is literal betabux to a girl who has a kid that is not his

I don't understand,on one side you see the commentary section full of people laughing at SJWs and feminists,with some comments having hundreds of thumbs up but on the other side talking out loud about this in politics or even in a group of people can get you in serious trouble,like if they are a majority and their dirty hands are controlling society more and more,the numbers don't match.Where's this resistance in my everyday life? Or in universities where SJWs run rampant everywhere,no matter the degree?

I don't understand,on one side you see the commentary section full of people laughing at SJWs and feminists,with some comments having hundreds of thumbs up but on the other side talking out loud about this in politics or even in a group of people can get you in serious trouble,like if they are a majority and their dirty hands are controlling society more and more,the numbers don't match.Where's this resistance in my everyday life? Or in universities where SJWs run rampant everywhere,no matter the degree?
Vocal tiny minority. Kinda like mafia
Yes he’s with a single mom lmao
Oh my god total cuckest cuck