Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female Teacher says She Loves when Kids Make Sexual Comments Towards Her

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

If a man posted this he'd be thrown in jail without a chance, but when a woman does it no one bats a fucking eye. fuck women in 2021 #cancelwomen2021

typical whore

My high school math teacher was the same.
Typical slut foid fresh out of university.

Even during class, she used to openly talk about the pleasure of anal sex and how we should all have regular sex by the age of 16 (it's so easy, I don't understand celibate people, tehehe)

I was one of the few guys who was way to high-inhib to make sexual comments towards her. And she hated me for it. Or maybe she would have punished me even more if I'd done it, I don't know.

Anyway, she even got knocked up by one of the Chad students and she had to have an abortion, even though she denied everything later, claiming she just had to have a "regular surgery".

After I graduated our school was taken over by the Catholics, so she pretended to convert to their faith and even got married to an ex-Chadlite and gave birth to a kid.

Even during class, she used to openly talk about the pleasure of anal sex and how we should all have regular sex by the age of 16 (it's so easy, I don't understand celibate people, tehehe)

I was one of the few guys who was way to high-inhib to make sexual comments towards her. And she hated me for it. Or maybe she would have punished me even more if I'd done it, I don't know.

Anyway, she even got knocked up by one of the Chad students and she had to have an abortion, even though she denied everything later, claiming she just had to have a "regular surgery".

After I graduated our school was taken over by the Catholics, so she pretended to convert to their faith and even got married to an ex-Chadlite and gave birth to a kid.
just fucking laugh.

Why don't she fuck them, then? Make those horny underaged zoomer teenagers' MILF fantasies become true?

Last edited:
She would have charged you for sexual harassment

Foids always seek validation because the only thing that gives these toilets value and power is their sex appeal because they know they are useless otherwise.

And these foids know that a man's lust is his greatest weakness.

it was her laying in bed with text saying "when they make me feel good calling me hot" or some shit like that, i forgot.

Last edited:
I didn't see the video

People must have called her on it because its not up anymore. Lifefuel in a way.

Teacher foids want Chad's sexual attention too :lul: