Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female teacher lists how male students have 'sexually harassed' her

W

Weston404

Banned
-
A brave teacher has claimed she has been sexually harassed by male students who she says have touched, phoned and sent her obscene emails.

Eva Rieder has joined the #MeToo movement and told the school board she had been a victim of harassment at least a dozen times in 15 years.

Rieder, who teaches maths and English, said she had made complaints about the behaviour towards her but it had not been dealt with.

In an emotional statement to the school board Rieder, who is also an author, said: “I can genuinely say, I do not walk into work everyday feeling safe.
The teacher told members of the Tamalpais Union High School District board: "I've been slandered by a student spreading rumors that I made a drunken sexual advance on him at a party.

"I have been touched more than once by a student who also argues that it's okay to describe his masturbation habits in the classroom.

If that was a man he wouldve been decapitated.

Is anyone willing to give me the launch codes

Where there is smoke there is fire...What was she doing at a party with her student?!
Is anyone willing to give me the launch codes
How did the femoid teacher end up alone with a male student jerking off on her?!

Females are irrational by nature and shouldn’t be allowed to teach children. Particularly male children who will be brainwashed to associate femininity with authority.

Females are irrational by nature and shouldn’t be allowed to teach children. Particularly male children who will be brainwashed to associate femininity with authority.

In other words she's been fucking teen chads and is doing damage control cause she fears it will get out soon

In other words she's been fucking teen chads and is doing damage control cause she fears it will get out soon
Exactly. She also might have dressed like a cockteasing whore to class, and will now send police on incels for stating this fact.

The fuck was she doing at a party with her drunk student?

this tbh

12 times in 10 years is not even bad, and the worst thing that happend was that a student "touched" her (grabed her hand or some shit like that? lmao)
this thot is dumb

She's hiding her crimes by claiming the victim.

eva_1518630135775_4953132_ver1.0_640_360.png
1494709004582.jpg

Exactly. She also might have dressed like a cockteasing whore to class.
as-comp-teacher.jpg

If she shows her bare chest to class why is she complaining that male students are approaching her for sex?!

Dumb fucking whore. How is any of that sexual harassment? :lul::lul::lul:

Dumb fucking whore. How is any of that sexual harassment?
She's going to destroy the lives of many young men because she dressed like a whoER and incels mocked her because only whores dress like whores.
summer_06_048.jpg

She looks like a jew, playing victim comes naturally to her. Surprised she didn't claim she was harassed 6 million times.