Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female tactics and how females manipulate you.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, female tactics and how females manipulate you:

‘Sex isn’t important’-Translation: ‘Shut up and suffer, we don’t need to hear about your problems, just suppress your sexual urges’.

‘Male privilege’-Translation: ‘Chad hurt me and he’s privileged so I will blame other men and imply all men are privileged even if many men aren’t just so I can be seen as the victim because I hate not being seen as the victim 24/7’.

‘Virgin’-Translation: ‘You made me angry so I will go as low as resorting to something that makes men feel bad about themselves’.

‘Bodycount has nothing to do with a woman’s self-respect’-Translation: ‘We know us sluts have no self-respect but let us be degenerates’.

‘I’m lonely’-Translation: ‘Local Chad hasn’t replied to my messages in 24 hours’.

‘Nice guy’ (in a sarcastic manner)-Translation: ‘We’re aware that many of us go for asshole men but I will sarcastically call you ‘Nice guy’ if you point out how many women do in fact chase the assholes since we want to be able to do that without this being pointed out’.

‘The patriachary’.-Translation: ‘See us as the victims, we need attention even if it’s over something that doesn’t exist!’

‘The men in the comment section are really proving our point’-Translation: ‘Look, more ways we can attempt to justify our misandry’.

‘No woman wants a man with no job’-Translation: ‘None of us gold diggers want a man with no job because how am I supposed to use you for your money then?’

‘If you have a problem with us saying ‘men are trash’ then you’re part of the problem, men are trash doesn’t mean all men’.-Translation: ‘Let me be misandrist without any backlash’.

‘Stop seeing women as sexual objects’.-Translation: ‘Suppress your sexual urges and be asexual’.

‘If you’re only friends with women in hopes to have sex or a relationship, you’re not really a friend’.-‘You need to be an emotional tampon’.

‘The friendzone doesn’t exist’.-Translation: ‘Be an emotional tampon’.

‘Women are oppressed’-Translation: ‘See us as the victims!’

‘It’s men opressing each other’.-Translation: ‘Forget about male issues. See us as the victims!’

Last edited:
You nailed it. Quality post.

absoultely tera based.

‘Sex isn’t important’-Translation: ‘Shut up and suffer, we don’t need to hear about your problems, just suppress your sexual urges’.

‘Male privilege’-Translation: ‘Chad hurt me and he’s privileged so I will blame other men and imply all men are privileged even if many men aren’t just so I can be seen as the victim because I hate not being seen as the victim 24/7’.

‘Virgin’-Translation: ‘You made me angry so I will go as low as resorting to something that makes men feel bad about themselves’.

‘Bodycount has nothing to do with a woman’s self-respect’-Translation: ‘We know us sluts have no self-respect but let us be degenerates’.

‘I’m lonely’-Translation: ‘Local Chad hasn’t replied to my messages in 24 hours’.

‘Nice guy’ (in a sarcastic manner)-Translation: ‘We’re aware that many of us go for asshole men but I will sarcastically call you ‘Nice guy’ if you point out how many women do in fact chase the assholes since we want to be able to do that without this being pointed out’.

‘The patriachary’.-Translation: ‘See us as the victims, we need attention even if it’s over something that doesn’t exist!’

‘The men in the comment section are really proving our point’-Translation: ‘Look, more ways we can attempt to justify our misandry’.

‘No woman wants a man with no job’-Translation: ‘None of us gold diggers want a man with no job because how am I supposed to use you for your money then?’

‘If you have a problem with us saying ‘men are trash’ then you’re part of the problem, men are trash doesn’t mean all men’.-Translation: ‘Let me be misandrist without any backlash’.

‘Stop seeing women as sexual objects’.-Translation: ‘Suppress your sexual urges and be asexual’.

‘If you’re only friends with women in hopes to have sex or a relationship, you’re not really a friend’.-‘You need to be an emotional tampon’.

‘It’s men opressing each other’.-Translation: ‘Forget about male issues. See us as the victims!’
High iq post needs to be pinned

Awesome, such a high quality post like everyone said... i am glad i joined this community, i feel like part of a family that understands what i think.

Men are privileged! All of them! Women are oppressed! It's hard ( nearly impossible ) to live as a woman in patriarchy! Just think who has it worse, silly inkwell.

E588efbcb8c0eb347b67688041a68209

Men are privileged! All of them! Women are oppressed! It's hard ( nearly impossible ) to live as a woman in patriarchy! Just think who has it worse, silly inkwell.

View attachment 425975

View attachment 425976
"Chad only" vs "i'll date any woman who smiles at me."

One has a terrible personality, and the other doesn't. Guess which one women think have the bad personality.

Every single time I get a female friend, even a friend im telling you, it's to use me to do something retarded, like "hit that kid over there." If I try to get in a romantic relationship, I get friendzoned, so im not even trying anymore these days.